Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is PewDiePie taking break from YouTube again? 'I'm very, very, very excited'

2023-06-30 13:48
Earlier in January 2022, PewDiePie took his first break from YouTube
Why is PewDiePie taking break from YouTube again? 'I'm very, very, very excited'

TOKYO, JAPAN: YouTube star PewDiePie recently revealed that he’s taking a break from YouTube “for a while” since he is going to be a father soon as his wife Marzia's due date is coming close. It was back in February 2023 that the YouTuber and his wife Marzia revealed that they were expecting their very first child. Following this, his fans were overwhelmed and thrilled.

Earlier in January 2022, the YouTuber took his first break from the platform. PewDiePie acknowledged that he was technically already on vacation and reminded his supporters that he often takes January off. Despite denying feeling exhausted, he said during that time, "I don't think I'm going to upload any new YouTube videos in January." He added, "Just taking a break would be nice.''

'I’m very, very, very excited'

Felix 'PewDiePie' Kjellberg may have retired from YouTube, but he claims to be significantly reducing his content creation schedule as his little bundle of joy gets ready to meet the world. According to a YouTube video by the couple, Marzia's due date is sometime in July. As a result, PewDiePie will be taking a break from creating videos for the time being.

The YouTuber took to a vlog to make this announcement on June 29, 2023. He started by saying, "Just wanted to say, it’s getting very close now. He continued, “Very close to becoming a dad. I’m very, very, very excited. I don’t know what it’s gonna be like. I don’t know if I’ll have time to make videos. Is it gonna be chaos? I don’t know.” He then said, "But I imagine I won’t upload for a while. So, just wanted to say thank you for all the support in these vlogs. We’re so happy you guys have enjoyed them and we can share a bit of our life here. But I think, for now, we might take a little break until we come back again.”

A baby boy?

Based on some not-so-subtle indications on the couple's social media accounts celebrating a Japanese holiday, followers were confident they had figured out their baby's gender. Earlier a video posted by PewDiePie on May 5, during the time the couple visited the Tokyo Tower, some subtle hints regarding the gender of their child were revealed.

In their YouTube video, they featured a few images of the Koinbori, a traditional Japanese windsock in the form of a carp. During the celebrations for Children's Day, Koinbori is widely strung. However, they are utilized when Tango no sekku, a Japanese holiday for male children, is observed. Later, Marzia posted many images on her Instagram account with the message "Hint hint," followed by emoticons. Following this, fans of the YouTuber couple concluded that they are having a son. Not only that, but Marzia also uploaded a picture of some blue baby outfits to her Instagram profile. Although their fans are convinced that they are having a baby boy but we are still unsure of this as of now.

Tags news