Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans call Mariah Carey 'queen in true sense' as video of singer helping to clean stage during LA show goes viral

2023-11-19 19:23
Mariah Carey's sold-out concert featured a performance with her 12-year-old daughter, Monroe Cannon
Fans call Mariah Carey 'queen in true sense' as video of singer helping to clean stage during LA show goes viral

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Mariah Carey, the iconic singer known for her powerful voice and diva persona, recently garnered praise and admiration from fans worldwide for her unexpected act of kindness during a live performance in Los Angeles.

A viral video captured the Grammy-winning artist, often hailed as the 'Queen of Christmas', personally assisting in cleaning the stage at her concert, a gesture that resonated deeply with her admirers and the online community.

Mariah Carey's touching gesture during live concert resonates online

In a heartwarming display of genuine humility and solidarity, Carey was seen grabbing a cloth and joining the stage crew to wipe off some spilled champagne while her concert was in progress.

The unexpected moment, captured by fans attending the show, swiftly made rounds on various social media platforms, igniting a wave of admiration and accolades for the music icon.

Mariah Carey's heartwarming family performance amid star-studded festivities

Carey took the stage with her 12-year-old daughter, Monroe Cannon, in a sold-out holiday concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Friday, November 17.

Kim Kardashian shared a heartwarming video capturing the mother-daughter duo singing 'Jesus Born on This Day' from Carey’s 1994 holiday album 'Merry Christmas'.

Additionally, Monroe showcased her musical talent by playing the guitar during a rendition of 'Christmas Wrapping'.

The festive event boasted the presence of several celebrities, including Kris Jenner, Nicole Richie, and Kardashian, who attended with her daughters, North and Chicago, along with her niece Dream.

Carey, who shares twins Monroe and Moroccan with ex-husband Nick Cannon, has been open about her children's musical abilities.

Mariah Carey's musical legacy continues with kids joining her onstage

The 54-year-old singer disclosed earlier in the month that her son and daughter would be joining her on her holiday tour.

Carey revealed to ABC News, “I think my daughter is rehearsing more than me, so I think she might have it together a little bit more than I do,”

She also mentioned Monroe's potential talent in hitting high octaves, similar to her famous whistle register, hinting that her daughter is practicing to refine those skills.

Despite her kids’ keen interest in music now, Carey remains uncertain if her “really talented” children will pursue music in the long term.

She humorously expressed her desire to maintain a "cool mom" status, quoting a line from the movie 'Mean Girls'.

Monroe and Moroccan are set to join their mom onstage at the Billboard Music Awards, where Carey will perform her renowned No 1 hit, 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'.

The presence of her children alongside her in these performances further emphasizes Carey's familial bond and her kids' budding involvement in the world of music.

Fans reacted to video of Mariah Carey helping to clean the stage

Fans expressed admiration and respect for Mariah Carey after witnessing a video where she spontaneously assisted in cleaning the stage during her concert.

"Mariah Carey a queen in true sense," wrote one.

"She’s dressed as mother mary iconic," commented one.

Another fan declared, "LEGENDARY, HUMBLE QUEEN just casually mopping onstage in a FENDI GOWN.. we STAN!!"

"Mariah Carey what a legend." stated another fan.

Tags news