Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

UFC fighters Sean O'Malley and Aljamain Sterling set to appear on Adin Ross’ upcoming live stream

2023-08-17 16:59
Adin Ross announces that UFC fighters Sean O'Malley and Aljamain Sterling join his stream, coinciding with their UFC 292 main event clash on August 20, 2023
UFC fighters Sean O'Malley and Aljamain Sterling set to appear on Adin Ross’ upcoming live stream

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Popular Kick streamer Adin Ross has found himself in controversies more often than not. He was banned from Twitch for violating community guidelines.

Nevertheless, he has made a name for himself since moving to Kick by conducting live streams with famous personalities.

In a recent tweet, he announced, “Adin Ross will have Sean O'Malley and Aljamain Sterling on his stream later this week.” The two UFC fighters will face each other during the UFC 292 main event on August 20, 2023.

Adin to host UFC stars

This will be the first time that both fighters will be appearing on Ross' live stream. Sterling, the current UFC bantamweight champion, doesn't believe that Sean O'Malley's excitement and popularity are all that noteworthy, considering the platforms.

Prior to their title fight, Sterling (23-3 MMA, 15-3 UFC) warned that there is a chance that O'Malley (16-1 MMA, 8-1 UFC) may ride a hype train into TD Garden.

“I think if anyone had the same Snoop Dogg promoting their fight after coming off the Contender Series, I think anyone could have become a superstar like that overnight because it’s hype,” Sterling told reporters at a news conference.

Sterling attributes a significant portion of O'Malley's appeal to highlight-reel knockouts, which attract casual spectators with their flash and flair but, in his opinion, lack depth and context.

Adin Ross’ guests at live stream

During a recent broadcast, Adin Ross relayed a direct message that he claimed to have gotten from Adam22. Fans were left perplexed by what transpired during the live.

Following the Kick streamer's reading of Adam22's direct message, fans instantly referred to him as "shameless."

LenaThePlug's husband, Adam22, appeared to make a request regarding her in the DM. Despite the fact that the DM's contents were not clearly visible on the video, Adam22 was viciously abused by spectators.

Adin disclosed that Adam22 had requested him to sleep with his wife, LenaThePlug, over DM during the live feed.

“Hey, Adam22. DM. I swear to God. And he said he said something about like he wants to, he wants me to f**k his wife, I swear to God. He says some shit like that. I was Like, yo, do you wanna do? You wanna f**k my wife?,” Adin said.