Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc flaunts branded watch worth 6 figures after $100M Kick deal, Internet says ‘too much money for 1 day of happiness’

2023-07-26 16:58
xQc said, 'I rarely get myself anything but I’ve been wanting it for a while and finally got it and it makes me really happy so I thought I’d share'
xQc flaunts branded watch worth 6 figures after $100M Kick deal, Internet says ‘too much money for 1 day of happiness’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Felix Lengyel, popularly known as xQc to his fans, has gained fame as a prominent streamer, boasting an impressive following on all social media platforms. With a $100 million Kick agreement recently making waves in the streaming market, xQc is clearly no slouch. Logan Paul and other doubters may dispute the deal's viability, but the former Overwatch player's most recent tweet may have convinced Paul to change his mind.

Twitch streamer xQc took to Twitter to brag to his devoted followers about a recent purchase: a watch with a list price of many thousands of dollars. It left various netizens baffled. Let's take a closer look at the pro streamer's new purchase.

'I rarely get myself anything'

In the tweet, that was published on July 25, the streamer showed off an impressive-looking watch with multicolored diamonds on its face.

xQc wrote on Twitter, "I rarely get myself anything but I’ve been wanting it for a while and finally got it and it makes me really happy so I thought I’d share." The watch in question is a Royal Oak timepiece by Audemars Piguet, and it has a price range of up to $456,255.00 USD.

Since 1875, the Swiss company Audemars Piguet has been producing high-end timepieces. They actually held patents for a number of mechanical processes used by other watchmakers, including Tiffany & Co.

'Too much Money for 1 day of happyness'

Twitter users immediately brought up the watch's absurd price in the comments section. While some were able to make fun of the startling figure, others admired the unusual art. A user wrote,"Too much Money for 1 day of happyness." A second user wrote, "Happy for a week?" A third user wrote, "Damn, that one is so fucking sexy." While a fourth user wrote, "That’s a beautiful watch!"

Tags news