Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Howie Mandel is clearly tone deaf': 'AGT' judge booed for calling Trailer Flowers' performance 'boring'

2023-06-28 11:21
Despite their soulful voice, Howie Mandel did not agree with Trailer Flowers moving ahead in the show
'Howie Mandel is clearly tone deaf': 'AGT' judge booed for calling Trailer Flowers' performance 'boring'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Trailer Flowers rocked 'America's Got Talent' Season 18's sixth audition round. However, the duo's fate seems to stall at first. But, it was grateful of Simon Cowell to ask Jack and Brooke to sing another song. Despite their soulful voice, Howie Mandel did not agree with them moving ahead in the show.

Simon, Sofia Vergara, and Heidi Klum said Yes to Trailer Flowers, while Howie gave said No to them. Howie's decision was slammed heavily by 'AGT' fans on the internet. Some even called out Howie's hearing capability for not being able to listen to recognize such a beautiful voice.

Howie Mandell calls duo 'boring'

The country singer duo, Trailer Flowers, jammed to 'Country Girl' by Luke Bryan. However, Simon did not seem to like Trailer Flowers first attempt and he asked the girls to sing a second song. Trailer Flowers then sang the song originally written by them. Listening to this, Sofia claimed, "The best thing was for Simon to ask for that second song because it was better." However, Howie disagreed with Sofia saying yes to the girls. He claimed, "Yes he second song was better but I'm gonna be totally honest with you." He added, "I think you guys are good singers but what I feel that what you do, it felt like really (he was then booed by the audience and asked to shut up by Simon)." Later, Howie confessed to other judges that he found the performance 'boring.'

'Howie is clearly tone deaf'

Seeing Howie say No to Trailer Flowers, a viewer tweeted, "@TrailerFlowers Beautiful song and voices. Howie was very wrong, you both sang beautifully and I think country music has found a few new stars! Congrats ladies! I'd be honored if you'd follow back, I loved your performance on #AGT!! All my best." A user slammed Howie, "Howie is clearly tone deaf." Another called out the 'AGT' judge, "Howie...you are boring." Yet another said, "Boo! Howie!" Seeing Simon ask Howie to shut up, a user posted, "There needs to be a “shut up, Howie” Gif."

Let us further wait to see whether Trailer Flowers will survive in the show for too long. Until then, stay tuned to NBC to watch new episodes of 'AGT' Season 18 every Tuesday at 8 pm ET.