Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Bethenny Frankel call Jonah Hill? RHNY star slams actor's texts to ex Sarah Brady

2023-07-11 15:59
Jonah Hill's ex Sarah Brady called him a 'misogynist' after revealing alleged texts from the actor on Friday
What did Bethenny Frankel call Jonah Hill? RHNY star slams actor's texts to ex Sarah Brady

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Actor Jonah Hill, whose ex-girlfriend recently accused him of emotional abuse, was the subject of a less-than-friendly meeting that Bethenny Frankel recalls. The 'Real Housewives of New York City' alum, 52, posted on her TikTok about the time she met the 39-year-old actor of 'The Wolf of Wall Street' and called him a "low-grade d**k." She said, "He was put upon and kind of treated me like he was very better than [me]. I felt like a loser and the nobody that I was," she shared.

The reality star, however, was split on Hill's current issue involving his misogynistic messages, which were made public over the weekend by his ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady. The actress emphasized that she does not "know the whole story" about the texts, but she labeled Hill and Brady as "little nuts."

'It’s tricky to be reading texts'

The star began her rant saying, "OK, we’re gonna fight about Jonah Hill. What the hell is going on? So here’s the thing, my perspective is the following. I did The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Jonah Hill was the first guest. And he was a low-grade d**k."

Frankel had a mixed reaction to Hill's messages being made public, despite her personal impression of him during the meeting. She said, "These texts seem crazy, and there are texts that I sent to people, and that people have sent to me, that would seem nuts in a vacuum. And I want to know from you where the line is, in what texts and phone calls should be shared."

She added, "In the past Mel Gibson's crazy phone call that his ex shared, Alec Baldwin with his daughter, that crazy conversation was shared, a lot was shared with Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, and until they got into court, everyone was team Amber. So I think it’s tricky to be reading texts. Some people might say they may not want their girlfriend wearing bathing suits and posing in sexual poses or sexy poses or hanging out with a lot of male friends surfing etc."

'They both seem a little nuts'

She added,"I don’t know the whole story, I only read the snippets of headlines, but if you're in a relationship with someone for one year, are texts fair game?' Has he abused her in a way that this is a cry for help and she needs help and she will not be silenced anymore? Cause they both seem a little nuts, this is kind of crazy."

She wrapped up her speech by saying the idea that it was okay to share personal messages from exes was a frightening prospect. "Short of like blink twice and he’s been actually emotionally harmful to her - is it ok to just share texts? That's a frightening 2023 for me."

@bethennyfrankel Where is the line? #jonahhill #wtf #texts #emotionalabuse ♬ original sound - Bethenny Frankel

Hill's ex calls him a 'misogynist'

Revealing alleged texts from the actor on Friday, Hill's ex used social media to call the latter a "misogynist." Brady, 26, who dated Hill for a year in 2021, ignited the internet with Instagram texts he is said to have sent that purportedly show their previous disagreements, including texts that outline his criteria for a "romantic partnership."

She also revealed in a voice note that she had timed the postings to honor Olivia Millar, Jonah's girlfriend, who was expecting a child. The surf instructor continued by expressing hope that Millar had seen the posts so that she could "make an informed decision about how she wants to care for herself and her baby." She acknowledged that "the timing can seem bad," as per reports.

Tags news