Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why was Andrew Tate jailed? Top G claims rejecting party offers worth $50M, fans dub him 'role model for all men'

2023-08-08 13:54
Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan Tate were recently released from house arrest
Why was Andrew Tate jailed? Top G claims rejecting party offers worth $50M, fans dub him 'role model for all men'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: In the course of a prominent court dispute, Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan were recently released from house arrest. The brothers are currently under judicial supervision until October 2, according to the Bucharest Court of Appeals' announcement of their release. Both Andrew and Tristan have angrily rejected the accusations, which include rape, organized crime, and human trafficking.

Andrew claimed in a recent tweet that he was singled out for rejecting a sizable sum of money to keep some facts secret and attend exclusive parties after being released from house detention.

'I said no to everything'

Andrew took to Twitter on August 7, to mention how he received invitations to private parties, celebrity gatherings, and even sponsorship deals, all with the condition of maintaining secrecy about certain topics. Tate claimed to have rejected a total of $50 million in offers. He wrote on Twitter, "They hate me, and attack me because my masculine essence makes it very clear that I haven't sold out... They invited me - Private parties, Private islands, Celebrity parties, Special 'Agents' and 'Managers' Even sponsorship contracts if I don't discuss certain things $50,000,000... I said no to everything... Then I went to jail."

Additionally, after being recently released from house arrest, Andrew spoke to the media. He insisted on his innocence and felt that this is a step in the direction of his complete vindication.

'A role model for all men'

At the time of writing, the tweet had near 1 million views and around 18K likes. Various people appreciated Andrew, while some called him as role model for men. A user wrote, "We stand with the Top G." The second user wrote, "Only 50M that's cheap i always thought it would be atleast a billion." The third user wrote, "If what you're saying is true then wow... WOW!!! Respect." The fourth user wrote,"True Top G. A role model for all men." While the fifth user wrote, "One of few men with dignity and a sense of morality."