Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion: Marlo Hampton brings her 'Fashion Corner' to criticize the cast's looks

2023-09-04 06:47
At the dramatic Season 15 reunion, the 'RHOA' cast left fans stunned with their elaborate outfits
'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion: Marlo Hampton brings her 'Fashion Corner' to criticize the cast's looks

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: The ladies looked like disco divas for the 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 15 cast photo, donning stunning outfits in tones of red, gold, orange, and yes, peach.

That's why fans won't be shocked when the ladies arrive in style. It's game time for the Season 15 Reunion with host Andy Cohen.

Sanya Richards-Ross, Marlo Hampton, Sheree Whitfield, Drew Sidora, Kenya Moore, Kandi Burruss, Courtney R Rhodes and Monyetta Shaw-Carter were seen sporting stunning outfits.

Each Georgia peach has her own distinct design sense on display, as seen in the Bravo preview, with everything from curve-hugging dresses and thigh-high slits to dramatic trains.

Furthermore, their outfits were wonderfully complimented by their amazing hair, which included everything from sleek, short chops and '40s-style curled coiffs to high ponytails, half-up styles and long, luscious waves.

Sheree Whitfield

"When it came to putting together my reunion look, I knew I wanted to look sophisticated and sexy," Sheree explained to BravoTV.com.

She continued, "My dress truly captured both. There was a classic element with the inclusion of the corset."

She added, "This detail also allowed me to showcase my feminine silhouette, which made me feel confident throughout the reunion."

She was dressed in Sergio Hudson with Azaela Wang heels. She wore Erickson Beamon jewelry and Sebastian Anderson hair.

Sheree was styled by Esther Lamour and had her cosmetics done by Alexys Pelissier.

Kandi Burruss

Kandi looked stunning in a Matopeda Atelier gown. She also wore Sorrelli jewelry and Sophia Webster shoes.

Jodie Rowlands did her hair and Lashonte Pippins did her makeup. Her stylist was Jami Zeigler, and her nails were done by Shantanita Howard.

Marlo Hampton

Marlo was wearing a Georges Hobeika Haute Couture dress and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.

She was wearing Alexis Bittar jewelry. Shardayvia Smith did Marlo's hair, and Tim Clark did her makeup. Paris Chea was her stylist, while Justin Perry was her creative director.

Kenya Moore

Kenya wore a Valdrin Sahiti dress and Christian Louboutin heels. Stitchie did her hair and makeup, while George Miguel Arnone did her makeup.

Courtney Rhodes

Courtney wore an Albina Dyla dress and Genevive Jewelry. She wore Jimmy Choo shoes and had her hair done by Myss Monique.

Courtney's makeup was done by Corneilla, while her hair was done by Harrison Thomas Crite.

Sanya Richards-Ross

Sanya wore a dress by Marc Bouwer, a reissued design from 1989 that was redesigned for her.

She wore Alexis Bittar jewelry and Ruthie Davis shoes. Sanya had her hair and makeup done by Theo Barrett, and her entire style was done by Mickey Freeman.

Drew Sidora

Drew wore a dress by Matopeda, jewelry by Editorialist and shoes by Saint Laurent.

Omar King and GoNakedHair did her hair. Freedom did her makeup. Drew's creative director was Pierre M, and her fashion stylist was Leah Taylor.

She wore Marty Mc'Fresh and Versani diamond bracelets and rings.

Marlo becomes fashion critic on 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion

Marlo took her "Fashion Corner" to the 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion, giving her thoughts on each of the cast's fashion choices.

Marlo began with Monyetta, saying, "We got Sunday's best over here."

For Kandi, she said she really loved her look as it accentuated her bust. "I love the b***s," she commented when she moved to Kenya.

Kenya looked stunning, but Marlo was not a fan of her hair.

Kenya swiftly responded, stating Marlo looked like "Mrs. Roper from Three's Company has the nerve to talk about how we look like." Marlo kept calling her "a bootleg wannabe Marilyn Monroe."

Marlo then went on to Drew, whose appearance she liked, though she would have chosen different shoes, since she liked her legs and thought the green looked nice on her.

Marlo thought Drew's hair looked amazing too.

Marlo described Sheree's outfit as "simple chic." She described herself as "fabulous."

Marlo liked Sanya's modest look, the lucite bracelets and the outfit that showed off her baby bump nicely.

"I'm living for this," she told Courtney, adding, "This is the most extra over the top, and I'm here for every bit of it."

When will 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion air?

Part one of the two-part 'RHOA' Reunion airs on Bravo on Sunday, September 3 at 8/7c. The second part will air on Sunday, September 10, at 8/7c.

Uncensored versions will be available on Peacock the morning after it airs at 6 am ET.

Longer, unedited versions of 'RHOA' Season 15 reunion episodes will be accessible exclusively on Peacock beginning at 6 am ET the morning after they air on Bravo.

Is 'RHOA' getting a reboot?

We haven't heard anything from Bravo about the show's future because Season 16 has not begun production.

However, sources close to the show informed ET that a "major shakeup" was on the way.

"Before the women filmed their recent reunion, they were told that they should expect a big change with the franchise moving forward," the insider said.

The insider continued, "They hinted at a reboot like New York got, but it also could be moving forward with only a couple of the current stars."

They added, "The cast is on edge about their future and has no idea where the network plans to go. Although their ratings are still strong, the network is listening to fans and their desire for a change."

Another insider, however, informed ET that Bravo had yet to take a decision on the Season 16 cast. So we might see the entire Season 15 cast return, a completely new cast, or something in between.