Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis awaits Joe Rogan's invite to 'JRE' podcast to reveal 'secrets', Internet says MMA star 'has more tweets than punches'

2023-10-18 19:17
The MMA fighter begged for a chance to appear on 'The Joe Rogan Experience', promising to reveal 'who I truly am'
Dillon Danis awaits Joe Rogan's invite to 'JRE' podcast to reveal 'secrets', Internet says MMA star 'has more tweets than punches'

NEW YORK: Dillon Danis is eagerly awaiting an invite to Joe Rogan's 'JRE' podcast, promising an explosive revelation.

The MMA star, Dillon Danis, who recently faced off against Logan Paul and found himself on the losing end, is now eyeing a new arena for victory - 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast.

In an unexpected twist, Danis has expressed his desire to share his untold story on one of the world's most-heard (and watched) podcasts, extending an open invitation to the show's host, Joe Rogan.

MMA star Dillon Danis' unexpected quest to reveal his 'secrets'

Despite just recently calling out Joe Rogan for supposedly doubting him, Danis has now asked to be on one of the most-viewed podcasts in the world.

This intriguing development sees the MMA fighter beg for a chance to join the ranks of prominent guests who have graced 'The Joe Rogan Experience'.

The free-wheeling chat show on Spotify, that also uploads clips on YouTube, attracts a wide array of individuals, from presidential candidates to Hollywood celebrities and combat sports superstars.

Dillon Danis emphasized his intentions, stating, "I will only give everything and who I truly am if I'm on @joerogan." This cryptic message hints at a significant revelation or personal narrative that he is seemingly eager to share with the world.

Following his defeat to Logan Paul, Dillon Danis has not remained silent. He has taken to various social media platforms to dispute claims of being knocked down or seriously affected by Logan Paul during their widely publicized match.

Fans' react to Dillon Danis's desire to be on 'JRE'

Dillon Danis' recent performance in the boxing ring, marked by his loss to Logan Paul, has left numerous fans disillusioned, especially considering the intense trash talk in the lead-up to the bout.

Danis' aspirations to appear on 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast have sparked varied reactions from netizens, who have taken to social media to voice their sentiments.

One user concisely expressed the sentiment of disappointment, humorously noting, "Bro officially has more tweets than punches."

The other user wrote, "Wft is he talking about?"

Another user wrote, "Dillon trying to squeeze out the last bit of engagement he will ever get"

The fourth user wrote, "Dillon Danis after he tricked the world that he was an elite boxer."

Tags news