Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is SSSniperwolf? 'Brave' CinnamonToastKen takes jab at fellow streamers MrBeast, PewDiePie, xQc over past controversies

2023-11-15 18:45
CinnamonToastKen posted on X that he is now 'taking a stand' for himself
Who is SSSniperwolf? 'Brave' CinnamonToastKen takes jab at fellow streamers MrBeast, PewDiePie, xQc over past controversies

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: YouTuber Kenneth 'CinnamonToastKen' recently took to X (formerly Twitter), playfully addressing controversies involving major figures, including Sssniperwolf, the British-American YouTuber and cosplayer. Initially known for uploading 'Call of Duty Let's Play' videos under the name 'sexysexysniper', Sssniperwolf registered the 'SSSniperWolf' YouTube channel in 2013.

In a recent tweet, CinnamonToastKen included prominent influencers such as fellow YouTuber Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast, his friend Felix aka PewDiePie, and Twitch stars Felix Lengyel aka xQc and SSSniperwolf. The tweet, presenting a light-hearted and humorous take on past grievances with fellow YouTubers, has left the Internet amused.

CinnamonToastKen's take on past controversies

Ken recently shared a satirical post on X, addressing controversies involving prominent social media personalities. In this post, he humorously commented on how he's now "finding his voice" and "taking a stand" for himself, playfully claiming to have been "cheated" and "bullied" by major internet figures, including MrBeast, xQc, and PewDiePie.

Ken commenced the post with a conventional "coming-out" introduction, announcing that he's finally taking a stand for himself, enticing readers to delve into the subsequent content.

"Guys I need to talk about this as I'm finding my voice and taking a stand for myself for the first time."

Ken made the first reference, talking about how he got "cheated" by "MrBeast" during musical chairs. MrBeast, who has the most subscribed channel of an individual on YouTube, is known for arranging huge competitions between internet celebrities for prizes as big as $1 million.

He claimed, “13 years ago MrBeast cheated me out of the top 3 in musical chairs. I really had a chance to win but he moved the chair even though he told everyone he wouldn't.”

Ken then talked about SSSniperwolf exposing JacksFilms' residence to her Instagram audience, and requesting him to "talk like adults", as showcased in a video on her channel. SSSniperwolf recently become embroiled in a dispute with content creator AzzyLand over alleged stolen content.

“Also 4 years ago sssniperwolf was really mean to me by stealing my unique thumbnail style and bullied me by not acknowledging me," said Ken.

The third mention in the post is related to Ken's close friend and YouTube icon PewDiePie. PewDiePie has faced accusations in the past of appropriating JacksFilms' concept 'Yesterday I Asked You', also known as YIAY, and renaming it LWIAY, standing for 'Last Week I Asked You'.

“And lastly and most important 220 years ago pewdiepie took many of my video ideas and used them without telling people how it was my idea and that I'm cool," said Ken.

Notably, Ken alluded to the picture accompanying the post, where he is seen wearing an Omnitrix on his wrist. In a playful warning to his "haters", he asserted that his watch is equivalent to the cost of their house.

This reference points to the controversy involving xQc and Ethan 'H3H3'. In this context, xQc sent a viral direct message to Ethan, flaunting his watch following a debate between the two about fair use regarding reaction content on the H3 Podcast. The direct message read, "And don't forget, I got ur whole house on my wrist."

Ken concluded, “To all my haters, got your whole house on my wrist get yo money up."

Internet reacts to CinnamonToastKen's tweet

After reading CinnamonToastKen's tweet, numerous users and followers have expressed their thoughts. One concerned fan remarked, "Ken this is a very big drama. So brave. why can't we all get along?"

Another user, surprised by the unexpected tweet, shared a laughing GIF and commented,"Wasn't expecting a tweet like this from you."

A third individual praised Ken's candidness, stating, "Finally, a brave soul speaks up."

The fourth user commended Ken for being open and honest, saying, "Damn, dude doesn't have just the tea, he's got the whole ass teapot here omgggggggg so proud of you for being open and honest 🙏🙏🙏" The fifth user analyzed the tweet, noting, "This tweet was inspired by recent multiple internet dramas"

Tags news