Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne turns heads in short crochet dress days after Paul Skenes confirmed relationship with LSU gymnast, fans say she's 'glowing'

2023-08-23 21:19
Olivia Dunne took to Instagram to share a series of pictures from her long summer holiday, including a photo of her posing in a gray crochet dress
Olivia Dunne turns heads in short crochet dress days after Paul Skenes confirmed relationship with LSU gymnast, fans say she's 'glowing'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: There's no doubt Olivia Dunne enjoyed her summer to the fullest as she filled her Instagram grid with captivating shots of her vacation in Italy, often showing off her stylish outfits.

Recently, Dunne treated her Instagram followers to a glimpse of her summer adventures, posing in a short crochet dress that accentuated her attractive figure.

Notably, the LSU gymnast, who has gained significant attention and recognition through her performances at various competitions, posted the image right after the professional baseball player Paul Skenes confirmed their romantic relationship.

LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne grabs attention in a crochet dress

In the picture shared by Dunne, she is seen in a chic gray crochet dress with delicate shoulder straps and a plunging neckline, making it a perfect outfit for summer.

The gymnast struck a flaunting pose as she reclined on a surface, gazing over the bright blue ocean. Arching her back gracefully, she folded her knees, placing her hands delicately above her head.

Instead of looking at the camera, Dunne appeared to turn her face toward the water with closed eyes, adding an air of serene contemplation to the scene.

No wonder her fans were taken aback by the shot, quickly taking to her comment section to leave their praises.

"ferb to my phineas," wrote one, alluding to her eventful summer holidays, while one complimented her, saying, "gorgeous."

Another stated, "You’re glowing," pointing out the natural radiance on Dunne's body, with one more terming her a "Summer beauty."

Paul Skenes confirms dating Olivia Dunne

Paul Skenes, a key contributor to LSU's national championship-winning baseball team and part of the Pittsburgh Pirates, opened up to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about his relationship with LSU gymnast Dunne.

In an interview, Skenes discussed the unique challenge of balancing their fame while being in a relationship.

"It’s nice, for sure," said the baseball player, adding, "It can be a pain in the butt sometimes, to be honest, in terms of actually going somewhere. If one of us went out in Baton Rouge by ourselves, there’s probably gonna be someone there asking for something — picture, autograph, whatever.

He further added, "It’s nice to be able to have that conversation. She does get it. I do wish she could come to a baseball game and just enjoy it. It does irk me. I don’t have any control over it. She really doesn’t either. I’m sure it’ll get better as I go up levels, but that’s something I want for her."

Tags news