Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears lives in 'isolation' and binge-sleeps for days after end of conservatorship

2023-05-16 20:24
Spears apparently spends the remainder of her days resting, driving, working out, reading, and dancing
Britney Spears lives in 'isolation' and binge-sleeps for days after end of conservatorship

LOS ANGELES, CALIFRONIA: After the end of her conservatorship, Britney Spears supposedly lives in "isolation and binge-sleeps for days". 'Britney Spears: The Price of Freedom', a documentary on the singer's life after her 13-year conservatorship ended, was released by TMZ on Monday. When she's not posting on social media, she only engages in a small number of activities, the publication claims.

"Britney lives in virtual isolation. Most of the time, she's at home by herself," according to TMZ senior producer Charles Latibeaudiere. Additionally, it is said that Spears spends her days and nights "driving aimlessly" across her local area of Los Angeles.

READ MORE

Britney Spears' motherly woes: Singer hasn't seen her sons in over a year, they've been ignoring her texts

Justin Timberlake hell-bent on getting advance copy of ex Britney Spears' 'brutally honest' memoir before anyone else does

'Sometimes she'll drive to a quiet dirt path, park, and just kind of meditate'

TMZ's news director Brad Appleton says in the documentary, "Sometimes she'll drive to a quiet dirt path, park, and just kind of meditate." According to the publication, Spears frequently sleeps for "three days" and then "won't sleep at all for the next few."

Fans had heard these allegations before, as the site last week claimed she had been consuming caffeinated beverages "nonstop" and stayed up for days. She quickly refuted such assertions, posting on Instagram that she never consumes Red Bull to keep awake since "it is absolutely the worst drink ever."

'It's my pride … I can't even look at it !!!'

The singer further explained, "Anyways, I'm sticking to watermelon juice, which is the weirdest thing ever, but I was told for years I can't have coffee, and now that I can, it's my pride … I can't even look at it !!!", as reported by PageSix.

Spears apparently spends the remainder of her days resting, driving, working out, reading, and dancing, as many admirers are aware thanks to her social media. Sam Asghari recently criticized the documentary in an Instagram Story, calling it "disgusting."

"How are you going to put her in prison where her father [Jamie Spears] tells her what to do, what water to drink, who to see, and use her as a money-making machine?" said Asghari. On November 12, 2021, the singer's conservatorship was lifted after a protracted public court battle when a judge ruled in the pop star's favor, as per reports.

Tags news epcelebs