Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc reveals ex-girlfriend Adept wants to be included in Kick streamer's will if he dies, fans mock 'her true colors'

2023-09-01 18:28
xQc said, 'I think, the key moments that really hurt me the most, like, kind of gave me that realization is that whether I was kind of right or wrong'
xQc reveals ex-girlfriend Adept wants to be included in Kick streamer's will if he dies, fans mock 'her true colors'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: During their discussion, xQc broached the topic of his ex-girlfriend, Adept, who had wanted to be included in his will. In response, xQc did not provide a clear statement regarding whether he had indeed included Adept in his will or not, leaving the matter uncertain.

Felix Lengyel, widely recognized as xQc, recently conducted a livestream alongside American psychiatrist Alok Kanojia, better known as "Healthy Gamer _GG" or Dr K.

Furthermore, xQc openly shared his "most painful experiences" from his past with the doctor, engaging in a deep and heartfelt conversation where he candidly expressed his feelings.

Adept reveals her desire to be included in xQc's will

In a recent livestream, xQc engaged in a conversation with a doctor, during which he appeared to discuss a conversation he had with his ex-girlfriend, Adept. In this discussion, Adept expressed her desire to be included in xQc's will.

xQc disclosed, "Who I was with, I was kind of like, 'Yeah, I don't feel really good,' and whatever. And then, 'If I die, if I check out, I want, like, people to get stuff.' And that person was not on the will. And then, it was like, the moment where I'm really vulnerable and I'm at the lowest... like, 'I'm so scared, I'm writing a will down.' Hearing them just say like, 'Then, if that happens, what do I get?' So, I was like, 'Wow! S**t, that's tough."

xQc continued sharing his past experience, "You know, because it makes you feel like - even if you'd f**king check out, like, you would still be what you have. You know? And, I think that was, like, really impactful. That's when things kind of fell apart."

xQc opens up about the ‘most hurtful’ time in his life

When Dr K noticed that xQc was speaking with great caution, and went on to explain his emotion and questioned him.

Dr K asked, "I get that you are speaking vaguely and that's... it helps me a lot to understand, like, a detailed scenario, and at the same time, I'm like noticing that you are being very, very careful. So, I don't quite know what you're talking about. Which is okay. You don't need to share it. I mean, if you too, it would be helpful. But, I'm okay, like, respecting what I think is that boundary and just moving on to other stuff. I think the impact on you is more important than the details of what happened."

In response, xQc reminisced about a pivotal moment in his life that had a profound impact on him and led to a significant realization.

"I've said in the past... one of the moments, I think, the key moments that really hurt me the most... like, kind of gave me that realization is that whether I was kind of right or wrong. Or whether I was being kind of paranoid or not," he said.

xQc proceeded to recount a period when his health was deteriorating, which compelled him to draft a will. "I've said in the past, like, I didn't really feel good about, like, how I was feeling and my health overall. Nobody knows about any of it. I don't want people to speculate. I just didn't feel right. And then, I was writing my will with my mom, and whatever."

After acknowledging the conversation between xQc and the doctor, xQc approached the topic with great care and it's noteworthy that he refrained from disclosing any details that may have been included in the will, leaving it uncertain.

Fans react to xQc's conversation with doctor

After watching the conversation between xQc and the doctor on YouTube, fans flocked to the comment section. One fan said, "He did the right thing, he saw her true colors and who she actually is."

Another fan wrote, "The past few months seeing xqc makes me grateful I don’t have any problems like his." A third fan said, "I’m always rooting for you I hope you get happiness soon Mr. Cow 😔"

A fourth user said, "I wanted to cry right there bro. Felt like big bro was opening up so so so fucken deep idk how he held it" together. the croak in his voice and how concise his words are, man. XqcL for life."

A last user said, "The moment he realised he didn't want to leave that person in his will he should have realized it wasn't meant to be."

Tags news