Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Tarik? Pro gamer calls out xQc for attempting trash talk in 'CS2' streamer's chat, Kick star says 'get a job'

2023-09-19 17:56
xQc said Tarik 'promotes Valorant when he gets into the watch parties' but noted he 'plays CS because he knows it's a better game'
Who is Tarik? Pro gamer calls out xQc for attempting trash talk in 'CS2' streamer's chat, Kick star says 'get a job'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Celik, who goes by the alias Tarik, holds the prestigious title of a former Major champion in 'CS:GO', a status equivalent to that of a world champion. Nonetheless, he has transitioned from professional play and now focuses on streaming Valorant on Twitch.

In a recent livestream hosted by xQc, he engaged in a chat with fellow streamer Tarik. Initially, xQc used the livestream chat as an opportunity for playful banter with Tarik.

It soon became evident that xQc might have gotten into a more spirited exchange than he had anticipated. Following this, Tarik broached the subject of the recent reaction controversy, a widely discussed issue within the streaming community.

For those curious, xQc has recently been under scrutiny from many in the community for placing a strong emphasis on reaction content in his regular broadcasts.

xQc and Tarik’s playful banter during Twitch chat

During the livestream chat exchange on Twitch, xQc discussed Tarik's streaming career with fans, expressing his frustration by stating, "Tarik plays both sides."

“He promotes Valorant when he gets into the watch parties and stuff like that. And then he plays CS because he knows it's a better game. He's playing both sides and it's f*cking making me angry. That is just dishonest, that just riles up my gears. That just claps my cheeks raw," xQc added.

He went on to suggest, "I'm going to talk to him about that. Um, I'll tell him to get a job, I think. Get a job."

In response, while playing 'Counter-Strike 2', Tarik retorted, "xQc is here? What's up bro? 'Get a job'? I run you, kid. Back to reacting buddy, back to reacting lil bro."

Yet, things didn't unfold as xQc expected. Tarik promptly retaliated by raising the contentious issue of reaction content. xQc, taken aback by this retort, commented that the 'Counter-Strike 2' streamer had exceeded acceptable bounds.

"Alright, that's weird. That is weird. Nah, that's straight weird chat. He went too far with this one," he claimed.

He then devised a scheme to get back at Tarik, telling viewers that he would be inviting him to a non-existent podcast. However, it was a ruse, as he had no intention of showing up, aiming to disrupt Tarik's plans for the day.

Fans flocked to the comment section of the live stream to share their thoughts. One fan said, "Lol sometimes jokes dont go as planned." Another wrote, "The last chat really said get an employment when X could buy his whole family 💀dats crazy."

A third fan said, "xQc should've said, hes gonna react to tarik's videos since tarik told him to go back to reacting lmao." Someone else added, "Tarik the goat." A fifth user said, "Lil bro was trying to boost his ego and got clowned."

Tags news