Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She's working hard to look relatable': Internet slams Kendall Jenner as she visits Ann Arbor to promote her brand 818 Tequila

2023-10-12 14:45
Kendall Jenner, who has been actively promoting her brand 818 Tequila, visited Ann Arbor, Michigan, for an event in Allen Park
'She's working hard to look relatable': Internet slams Kendall Jenner as she visits Ann Arbor to promote her brand 818 Tequila

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Kardashians' star Kendall Jenner raised quite a few eyebrows and stirred an otherwise non-descript college town of Ann Arbor, Michigan, into action after she made a surprise trip to promote her tequila line 818 on Wednesday, October 11.

Soon, netizens took to social media sites to speculate on why she might be visiting the town and dubbed it pretentious, with many taking to a thread on the r/KUWTK subreddit to discuss about Jenner's plans in Ann Arbor.

One user commented, "so funny i think she’s on a midwest college tour promoting 818. she was at OSU now umich," while another wrote, "Hanging out with college students at her big age is embarrassing embarrassing."

"She's working hard to promote her new AI by going to a college town and look relatable," said a person.

A user expressed, "I wish she would go to uni… she looks happier and more comfortable in this environment than her LA life," and another added, "This is great freakin marketing though."

One quipped, "818 promotion tour. I love seeing pics and videos from all this though lol it’s as if she’s actually doing a college tour to study lol."

"This is Ann Arbor. Certainly not a random college town. She had an event for 818 in Allen Park today. I imagine she stopped at UofM for promo has it’s not far between the two," explained a person, providing more context to her visit.

Kendall Jenner previously paid unexpected visits to two Ohio bars

As a part of her marketing tour, Kendall Jenner recently made a surprise stop at two well-known Ohio bars called Standard Complex and Townhall in Columbus to promote her tequila brand. The supermodel and reality TV star was greeted with much fanfare and admiration as she tried her hands at bartending.

In the posts made by one of the bar's official Instagram pages, Jenner can be seen pouring tequila shots and waving out to her fans.

Kendall Jenner spent almost four years perfecting her 818 Tequila

Kendall Jenner launched her own tequila line '818 Tequila' in 2021. Notably, the number "818" represents the area code for the San Fernando Valley where she grew up in the up-scale suburb of Calabasas.

As of now, her tequila line includes three varieties - Anejo Tequila, Reposado Tequila, and Blanco Tequila.

Recounting her journey to perfect the craft of distilling the best tequila, Jenner mentioned that it was a long and arduous path worth almost four years.

She stated, "After dozens of blind taste tests, trips to our distillery, entering into world tasting competitions anonymously and WINNING ... 3.5 years later i think we’ve done it! this is all we’ve been drinking for the last year and i can’t wait for everyone else to get their hands on this to enjoy it as much as we do!" as per Los Angeles Times.

Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny support upcoming companies at the 2023 Forbes Under 30 Summit

The 2023 Forbes Under 30 Summit showcased a spectrum of diverse talents from across the world, and the participants were encouraged by the presence of Kendall Jenner and reggaeton superstar Bad Bunny.

They appreciated the contribution of the participants and lauded the achievement of the mental health platform Selia, which won a whopping $300,000 prize money, a third of which was provided by Bad Bunny himself.

Tags news