Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I will fight for you': Savannah Chrisley slams 'nasty' rumors about imprisoned parents Todd and Julie's marriage

2023-05-16 12:50
Savannah Chrisley also penned an emotional note for her mother, Julie, who is sentenced to seven years in prison
'I will fight for you': Savannah Chrisley slams 'nasty' rumors about imprisoned parents Todd and Julie's marriage

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Savannah Chrisley has taken a firm stance in support of her parents and their marriage despite their current imprisonment. The television personality took to Instagram on Mother's Day to pay tribute to her mother, Julie Chrisley. In doing so, she strongly addressed and criticized the rumors surrounding her parents, Julie and Todd Chrisley, who are serving a prison sentence for bank fraud and tax evasion.

"To clear up NASTY rumors from people who would love nothing more than to see my family torn apart," she wrote, "my parents are MADLY in love with each other and will come out of this trial even stronger and more in love than before." Her sister, Lindsie Chrisley, commented, "Two folks obsessed with the others existence. Couldn’t agree more."

READ MORE

'I need to recharge': Savannah Chrisley took a 48-hour trip to Bahamas after parents' conviction

Savannah Chrisley reveals that her mom Julie is 'scared' in prison while not having Todd around

Savannah Chrisley stands firm against her mother's sentence

Savannah has strongly expressed her opposition to Julie's unfortunate circumstances since the businesswoman received her sentencing in November 2022. Julie was sentenced to seven years in prison and 16 months of probation for her involvement in the bank fraud and tax evasion case. Meanwhile, Todd faced his own legal consequences and was handed a sentence of 12 years in federal custody along with 16 months of probation. As a result, Savannah assumed the responsibility of caring for her younger brother, Grayson, who is 16 years old, as well as her niece, Chloe, who is 10 years old.

In the heartfelt social media slideshow, Savannah included numerous pictures of her parents, who have been married since 1996. She went on to share in the caption why Mother's Day impacted her deeply, especially since Todd and Julie started serving their respective sentences at the Federal Prison Camp in Pensacola, Florida, and the Federal Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky, in January.

'I will forever fight for you'

"Mothers Day - this one hit hard! I’ve been DREADING the holidays," she wrote in the caption. "First it was Easter, then Dads Birthday, now Mothers Day, and on the 16th it will be Grays 17th birthday. A lot of firsts happening…and frankly…I HATE IT! I’m angry! I hold it all in pretty well…I’ve mastered the art of compartmentalizing. I may be 25… but I miss my mama so bad my heart hurts."

The TV personality continued, "For those that have misconceptions of who JULIE CHRISLEY is… let me help you - SHE IS an OUTSTANDING mother, SHE IS and even more AMAZING wife, SHE IS an even better daughter, SHE IS one hell of a friend, SHE IS a woman of God, SHE IS a breast cancer survivor, SHE IS a mother to more than just the children she birthed, SHE IS loyal, SHE IS fierce, SHE IS… EVERYTHING that I hope to be. I MISS YOU MAMA. I will forever fight for you."

Tags news