Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

N3on says he will 'uppercut' Charli D' Amelio for 'talking s**t' about him after encounter at party, Internet calls him 'a clown'

2023-11-17 18:26
This article provides insights into the ongoing dispute between N3on Charli D' Amelio after he met the TikTok star at a party
N3on says he will 'uppercut' Charli D' Amelio for 'talking s**t' about him after encounter at party, Internet calls him 'a clown'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Charli D'Amelio and N3on are back in the spotlight following their encounter at a party.

To provide context, N3on approached D'Amelio while she was with her partner, Landon Barker, son of Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, at a party. It was reported that N3on inquired about Charli's relationship status, a move that seemed to upset her.

D'Amelio discussed this incident on a recent episode of the 'Jay Shetty Podcast', characterizing N3on's actions as disrespectful.

As reported by MEAWW, she claimed, “Me and this person were at an event together, and this person introduced themselves. I introduced myself. We tried to be nice. This kid was not nice to me, then went and talked very poorly on me."

N3on says he will 'uppercut' Charli D' Amelio

In a recent livestream, N3on addressed TikToker Charli D'Amelio's recent remarks about their interaction at a party, as discussed on the Jay Shetty podcast.

D'Amelio had seemingly accused the streamer of being disrespectful during the event hosted by her boyfriend Landon Barker.

During the Kick livestream, N3on directly confronted the controversy, urging D'Amelio not to discuss him on a public platform and warning that he would take action if he encountered her again.

"Also, Charli D'Amelio. I see you talking sh*t on a podcast, that's crazy 'cus you wouldn't say that to my face. Because if I see you, I am going to uppercut you. So, respectfully, please, don't talk about me and keep my name out of your mouth, alright?"

On the Jay Shetty podcast, D'Amelio further criticized N3on for what she perceived as clout-chasing and revealed her decision not to reach out to the Kick streamer to avoid giving him more publicity.

"It’s not that big of a deal. It’s not. That’s what he’s looking for. Is it taking everything in me not to respond, or not to text him? Yeah. But I know if I text him, he’s going to post it, and that’s going to be a thing, and he’s going to get exactly what he wants," she concluded.

How did internet react to N3on and Charlie D'Amelio's controversy?

After N3on's comments on Charlie D'Amelio, many fans shared their perspective on the ongoing dispute. One fan wrote, "Are we in a simulation? This feels like one of those movies where they make the dork popular so they can make fun of him 🤣".

Another fan shared plans to ignore him, "Neon is like that band kid in HS that thinks he is popular but everyone just ignores him."

The third fan imagined the fight between N3on Charlie D'Amelio saying, "I am very confident she would beat him in a fight…" The fourth said, "This Neon guy is ridiculous".

The fifth wrote, "This kid needs to be humbled badly. He’s such a clown."

Tags news