Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne and boyfriend Paul Skenes flaunt 'squad' moment with NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal

2023-11-13 13:18
Olivia Dunne and Paul Skenes share a moment with Shaquille O'Neal
Olivia Dunne and boyfriend Paul Skenes flaunt 'squad' moment with NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Since LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne and Paul Skenes officially announced their relationship, the Gen Z couple is frequently seen together.

Recently, they were spotted at the iconic Fred's College bar, accompanied by NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal.

In a recent interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Skenes openly acknowledged his relationship with Dunne, shedding light on how their connection has strengthened amidst increasing attention on them.

Olivia Dunne and Paul Skenes spotted with NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal

On November 12, Dunne took to her Instagram to post a photo standing alongside O'Neal and her boyfriend, Skenes. She captioned the photo, "Squad."

The image quickly circulated on social media, with users noting the significant height difference between the trio as evident in the photo.

While Skenes looked dapper in a grey T-shirt and joggers, Dunne sported a white satin top and jeans.

Olivia Dunne once opened up about her admiration for Shaquille O'Neal

A few months ago, Dunne conveyed her admiration for O'Neal on the 'Full Send' podcast, expressing, "I've seen him at football games and stuff. I wanna meet him badly. He's a legend, he's amazing," as per Marca.

Paul Skenes talks about his relationship with Olivia Dunne

Shedding light on their relationship Skenes once said, “It’s nice to be able to have that conversation. She does get it," as per People.

He added, "I do wish she could come to a baseball game and just enjoy it. It does irk me. I don’t have any control over it. She really doesn’t either. I’m sure it’ll get better as I go up levels, but that’s something I want for her."

Talking about how the limelight and attention has affected their relationship, Skenes said, "It can be a pain in the butt sometimes, to be honest, in terms of actually going somewhere. If one of us went out in Baton Rouge [La.] by ourselves, there’s probably gonna be someone there asking for something, picture, autograph, whatever."

Tags news