Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate reveals why he doesn't 'want to go to the bottom of the ocean', Internet calls it 'impressive'

2023-11-19 19:50
Andrew Tate expressed reluctance to explore the bottom of the ocean despite being offered the opportunity
Andrew Tate reveals why he doesn't 'want to go to the bottom of the ocean', Internet calls it 'impressive'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate is hesitant to explore the bottom of the ocean, despite being offered the opportunity to do so. In a recent viral clip on 'Tate Speech', the former kickboxer revealed why he doesn't 'want to go to the bottom of the ocean'.

Tate questioned why people have to go to the bottom of the ocean and why they are watching the Titanic through a television screen. He also questioned why one has to be in a tube to watch the submarine on TV.

Andrew Tate had a chance to go on a submarine

Tate was given an opportunity to explore underwater scenes. In the video, Tate narrated his story saying, "I'll tell you why I don't want to go to the bottom the ocean."

"My man Mr idiot Professor, who got crushed, came to me and said, 'I built a submarine and we can go to the bottom of the ocean and we can explore the Titanic'."

He wondered, "How do we see the Titanic?"

According to Tate, the Professor said, "Well, through this television screen."

Tate further added, "Fine! Then why do I have to go? Why can't we just send the sub or send a drone and I watch it from a television screen up here with my b*****s? Why the f**k am I getting in a f**king tube to watch it on TV anyway? What? Please make that make sense to me!"

He went on to say that he investigated life on a nuclear submarine and found out that a day had different number of hours in it. "I think they have 18 hours in a day, you do six hours sleeping, six hours work, and six hours recreation, something like that," said Tate.

He described the concept of being a "loser" in a world where people are forced to live in a sub-orbital environment, often for a meager wage.

Tate stated it to be a common practice among people who are not allowed to see the ocean or enjoy freedom or exploration. The former kickboxer highlighted the importance of being aware of one's surroundings.

Andrew Tate shared the clip writing, "Andrew Tate on Deep Sea Travel Watch now."

Andrew Tate's speech impressed his followers

Tate shared a video on his X handle gaining 485.5K views in a day. His fans started reacting to the clip with one dubbing it "Impressive".

Another user showed his excitement saying, "Excited to catch Andrew Tate's insights on Deep Sea Travel ! Who else is joining in for this adventure?"

The third user said, "Wao this is amazing love it bro."

"Please say something practical," the fourth person remarked.

Tags news