Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Henry Cavill? 'Superman vs Batman' star felt intimidated by Ben Affleck's 'huge presence'

2023-08-25 17:51
'The guy is huge. I’m puny by comparison. He is much taller than I expected, with this huge presence,' Henry Cavill said about Ben Affleck
How tall is Henry Cavill? 'Superman vs Batman' star felt intimidated by Ben Affleck's 'huge presence'

Full Name Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
Date of Birth5 May 1983
Age40 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthSaint Helier, Jersey
Height6 feet 1 inch tall (1.85m or 185 cm) approx
Weight92 kg approx
NationalityBritish
Eye ColorBlue
Net Worth$50 million
Girlfriend Natalie Viscuso

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Over the course of his illustrious career, Henry Cavill has risen from an exceptionally talented performer into a verified A-list celebrity.

The 40-year-old action star has unarguably carved a niche for himself with an array of blockbusters including ‘Man of Steel’, ‘The Cold Light of Day’, ‘Justice League’ and ‘The Witcher’.

In 2013, Cavill was also crowned as "World's Sexiest Man", thanks to his chiseled features and jacked physique. However, this astonishing accomplishment also sparked questions regarding Henry Cavill’s height.

Henry Cavill’s height is reportedly 6ft 1in (185 cm), making him taller than most of the other leading men in showbiz.

Henry Cavill’s height compared to other actors

Henry Cavill’s height often surprises his fans as he appears like a giant when he slips into the suit of Superman. With a 6ft 1in stature, the British star is comfortably taller than many of his Hollywood peers.

The ‘Man of Steel’ star’s height becomes a flex when compared to other Hollywood leading men including Tom Cruise who is 5ft 7 in (170 cm) tall, Brad Pitt at 5ft 11 in (180cm), Robert Downey Jr at 5ft 8inches (173cm), and Chris Evans, who is 6ft or (183cm) tall.

However, it is not hard to notice a height difference when Cavill stands next to stars including Hugh Jackman (6ft3 or 190cm), Ben Affleck (6ft4 or 192cm), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (6ft 4 or 193cm) and Idris Elba (6ft4 or 192cm).

Does Henry Cavill feel inferior about his height?

Henry Cavill was immediately taken aback when he first met Ben Affleck before shooting ‘Batman vs Superman’. The actor revealed in a previous interview that he was surprised by how small he appeared in front of Affleck.

As mentioned earlier, Cavill stands 6ft 1in tall while Affleck is 6ft 3in (193 cm).

“The guy is huge. I’m puny by comparison. He is much taller than I expected, with this huge presence and vast physicality. I had to step it up. When you see this mountain of a man walking around the set, you think, ‘I’ve got to get to the gym… yesterday,'” he said as per Fandom Wire.

Who is Henry Cavill’s girlfriend?

Cavill is known to be quite private about his personal life, but recently he has not let go of any chance to show off his romance with his girlfriend Natalie Viscuso.

The ‘Justice League' star first went public with his relationship with a TV executive on April 10, 2021, just days after the pair were spotted on a romantic walk together in London.

While the two have kept most parts of it private, they often share little glimpses here and there of their partnership.

In November 2021, Viscuso shared her latest tribute to Cavill saying, “I am so, so proud of you, Henry. You truly are the greatest man I have ever known.”

The pair made their red carpet debut on October 27, 2022, when they attended the premiere of Cavill's ‘Enola Holmes 2’ in New York City.

Tags news epcelebs