Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle stuns in white swimsuit while enjoying beach rave in Ibiza

2023-05-24 14:23
Let TikTok sensation Alix Earle show how to do cutout swimsuits right
Alix Earle stuns in white swimsuit while enjoying beach rave in Ibiza

IBIZA, SPAIN: Ibiza — an escapist destination where we all ardently want to lose ourselves walking the beaches and sipping our pina coladas. While for the majority of us, the place has only been tangible behind our phone screens, TikTok sensation Alix Earle is living the dream. And she’s looking absolutely stunning traveling TO Ibiza in a gorgeous white swimsuit.

Earle took to her TikTok handle and showed her followers her look that she’ll be wearing to a rave party which instantaneously got viral and turned fan favorite. And, rightfully so.

READ MORE

TikTok sensation Alix Earle flaunts her toned body in pink bathing suit

What is TikTok star Alix Earle's relationship status? Is she dating anyone?

What Alix Earle wore to beach rave?

@alixearle I think i love the final look .. thoughts ?? #ibiza #letsgetdressed #grwm ♬ original sound - alix earle

As cutouts became a fashion staple (Thanks to Maddy Perez), Earle posted a GRWM (get ready with me) snap on TikTok donning a stunning cutout white bikini. Giving her own spin to it, she paired it up with a black crochet skirt tied at her waist. The skirt featured a thigh-high slit which oomph the fashion moment, instantaneously.

For accessories, Earle wore a gold and silver earring that matched the shade of her bikini hoop.

Making the look cohesive, she complemented the look with a pair of white strappy sandals. “It’s giving Beach Club Rave enough”, she said in the video after she put the whole look together, and donned a pair of oversized square cat eye frames.

In the video, even though she tried two looks — the former one being a neon sheer skirt over a multi-colored bikini, she settled with the second look — the white cutout swimsuit.

“The way u put together an outfit is insane”

“I think I love the final look”, Alix captioned the video and she wasn’t the only one who drooled over her final look. Her followers globally shared the sentiment as well. One user expressing her desire to wear something similar wrote, “omg someone tag me when she tags the white swimsuit .. NEED for my bachelorette” while the other praising the brilliance of the ensemble wrote, “I LOVE IT”

Complementing Earle’s ability to put together an outfit, one admirer wrote, “The way u put together an outfit is insane” while praising Girls TikTok, another follower mentioned, “​​I live for this girls TikTok. Where are we going today Alix.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news