Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jennifer Aniston's real-life friends: Meet 'Friends' star's A-list inner circle

2023-09-18 18:25
Jennifer Aniston described Courteney Cox as someone with 'the biggest heart and the most generous of humans' in one of her social media posts
Jennifer Aniston's real-life friends: Meet 'Friends' star's A-list inner circle

From Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow to Adam Sandler, here are some of Jennifer Aniston's closest pals

Jennifer Aniston has achieved global recognition because of her amazing performance as the humorous and spoiled Rachel Green in the immensely successful show 'Friends', which has a cult fan following even after so many years. Fans still admire Rachel's friendship with Pheobe Buffet (Lisa Kudrow) and Monica Geller (Courteney Cox) in the show. Interestingly, the actresses are close pals in real life too! The 54-year-old 'Murder Mystery' actress is most recognized for her steadfast friendships with numerous other well-known Hollywood figures, including Jason Bateman, Reese Witherspoon, Adam Sandler, and many more! Let's take a look at Jen's A-list inner circle.

Jenniffer Aniston's 'extraordinary' bond with Courteney Cox

Jenniffer Aniston and Courteney Cox have been friends since their breakthrough performances on the popular sitcom 'Friends'. During Cox's Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony in February 2023, Aniston said, "To be friends with Courteney is to be family with Courteney." "She was immediately inclusive — warm, loving, interested in everything about you. I was really nervous to meet her because I was a huge fan," Aniston added. Aniston also described Cox as having "the biggest heart and the most generous of humans" in one of her Instagram posts.

Jennifer Aniston once called Lisa Kudrow her 'sweet Floosh'

Lisa Kudrow and Jennifer Aniston have been friends since they met on the set of 'Friends' in 1994, and they have been active in each other's lives ever since. Aniston once described Kudrow as one of her "favorite people on the planet" in one of her posts. She fondly stated, "I cherish you…I love you, my sweet Floosh. One of the most talented comedians/actors I’ve had the great honor to work with for all these glorious years and more to come!"

Jennifer Aniston lovingly calls Jason Bateman 'grandpa'

Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston have been close friends for many years, and in 2017, Aniston paid tribute to 'The Horrible Bosses' actor when he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. "The part that I’m the luckiest that I get to witness is Jason Bateman the husband, the father, the fantastic friend and, as we lovingly call him, the grandfather," Aniston said at the time in her speech, adding, "He always gives you deep connection, full attention, authenticity and some of the deepest belly laughs that I can remember."

Jimmy Kimmel officiated Jennifer Aniston's wedding to Justin Theroux

Jennifer Aniston's close friend and late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel officiated her 2015 wedding to Justin Theroux. They've been spotted together in a variety of social settings, and Aniston has been on Kimmel's talk show 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' several times. They have such a close bond that they even travel on vacation together. When she appeared on 'The Tonight Show' in 2015, Jimmy Fallon revealed that he was "jealous" of her vacations with another "Jimmy". Aniston once tagged Kimmel on her Instagram post and said, "Ok, @jimmykimmel... here are your f**king Friendsgiving enchiladas."

Adam Sandler is Jennifer Aniston's trustworthy friend

Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler were pals before they became famous. They have appeared in several movies together, including the 'Murder Mystery' series and 'Just Go with It'. They rely on each other and look out for one another. "Yes, there's trust. We trust each other and we know that we're going to have a good time," Aniston once said, as per PEOPLE. She also finds Sandler to be a very special person. She once said, "It's the consistency of who he is and the wonderful time we always have together."

Jennifer Aniston thought Reese Witherspoon was 'bubbly and sunny'

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon met on the sets of 'Friends' when the 'Legally Blonde' star appeared as a guest star on the show. The two have remained great friends ever since. The duo even co-starred on Apple's 'The Morning Show'. Witherspoon once recounted her first encounter with Aniston and said, "Jen was "so sweet to me." "I marveled at her ability to perform in front of a live audience like that with no nerves. They would change all the lines and she was just so effortlessly affable, bubbly, and sunny. We’ve been friends ever since," she added as per Harper’s Bazaar.

Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock dated the same actor

Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock have been friends for a very long time and even had relationships with actor Tate Donovan, according to US Magazine. "[He] was a very patient human being, given that he dated us both," Bullock quipped in a 2020 interview for Interview magazine. While Aniston added that he "seems to have a type," branding Bullock as "talented, funny, introspective and generous."

Jennifer Aniston's hairstylist pal Chris McMillan came up with 'The Rachel'

Hairstylist Chris McMillan came up with Jennifer Aniston's well-known hairdo known as 'The Rachel' in pop culture and the two have been close friends ever since. Now that they work together on 'The Morning Show', McMillan attends all of Aniston's iconic dinner parties. When presenting McMillan with InStyle's Hairstylist Of The Year award in 2018, Aniston remarked, "You're one of the most passionate and kind human beings that I've had the good fortune of getting to know and I get to call you my family." "I feel blessed every day for that," she added.