Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jenna Lyons gets candid about possible return to 'RHONY' with 'Today' co-hosts Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager

2023-11-25 16:28
On 'Today', Jenna Lyons talked to Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager about her 'RHONY' experience and being its first gay housewife
Jenna Lyons gets candid about possible return to 'RHONY' with 'Today' co-hosts Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘The Real Housewives of New York City' star Jenna Lyons, who made her debut on the show in Season 14, recently opened up about her potential return to the show on ‘Today’ with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager.

The former president and creative director of J.Crew, Lyons is recognized for her innovative approach to design and her influence on shaping the brand's distinctive style.

During her appearance on 'Today', she also opened up about being the first openly gay housewife on 'RHONY' and shared some fashion must-haves.

Jenna Lyons shares an update on her potential return to 'RHONY'

Jenna Lyons, the business guru and fashion designer, is dropping hints about the possibility of her return to the next season of 'The Real Housewives of New York City'.

While reflecting on her decision to join the show, Lyons stated, "I did it for a reason. I have a business and I want to support that business and it's had a much bigger halo than I ever expected."

She added, "But I also am in a relationship now and I have to take that into consideration. How that impacts not just me but the people around me. So I have some thinking to do."

When asked if being compared to the "glam" style of her Housewives co-stars, Lyons stated, "There’s plenty of people already doing that. I can do my own thing."

She expressed gratitude for the "incredible experience" on 'The Real Housewives of New York City' but emphasized that she doesn't want to be defined solely by the title of "housewife," highlighting that she "had a whole life prior to this."

She continued, "You know, it's different, I used to get stopped on the street for accomplishments and now I get stopped on the street because I'm a TV star, and that's weird. That is really strange."

Jenna Lyons on being the first gay housewife on 'RHONY'

In addition to her distinctive fashion sense, Jenna Lyons has left an impact in the 'Real Housewives' community as the first openly gay New York City housewife.

She shared that people on the street have approached her, expressing their gratitude for her being a voice on the show.

She expressed, "Parents oftentimes in the community are the ones who put the most pressure on the kids to be 'normal' and 'fit in.' And so for some of the parents to come to me and say, 'It feels so good to see my kid can have a life and be successful and be OK and be out in the open,' that's a really huge reward."

"And also for young kids to be like, 'It's so nice for me to see that out there.' I feel a lot of pride," concluded Lyons.