Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Olivia Dunne confirm her relationship with Paul Skenes? LSU gymnast shows up at rumored BF's minor-league debut

2023-08-17 06:50
Paul Skenes pitched a scoreless inning and had two strikeouts in the Single-A minor league team’s game
Did Olivia Dunne confirm her relationship with Paul Skenes? LSU gymnast shows up at rumored BF's minor-league debut

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Celebrated gymnast and popular TikToker, Olivia Dunne may have settled the speculations about her relationship. The PSU gymnast took time off from her busy schedule and came down to show her support to ex-LSU star pitcher Paul Skenes, her rumored boyfriend.

The 21-year-old athlete was making his debut with the Bradenton Marauders. The social media star shared a clip from her day out where she did a bit of shopping and visited the ballpark. The MLB prospect pitched a scoreless inning and had two strikeouts in the Single-A minor league team’s game.

Did Olivia Dunne confirm her relationship with Paul Skenes?

Even though Dunne is yet to make an official statement on her relationship with Skenes, many believed there’s not much left to say after she wore the pitching ace by wearing his jersey at the College World Series in June, when the Tigers won the NCAA National Championship.

The baseball player won the College World Series ‘Most Outstanding Player.’ He also bagged the National Pitcher of the Year Award and the Dick Howser Trophy as the nation’s best baseball player.

The right-hander was drafted by the Pirates as the number one overall pick of the MLB Draft in July. As per MLB.com, Skenes signed a record contract, receiving a $9.2 million signing bonus.

What is Dunne’s current net worth?

As per On3 NIL 100, the social media powerhouse is estimated to be around $3.5 million. She went on to become the top-earning NCAA female athlete after the NCAA agreed to the new Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) policy in July 2021. This allows student-athletes to accept sponsorship deals.

“I’m so excited to build on the momentum of women in sports by utilizing the brand relationships I’ve built to help empower LSU female student-athletes with the knowledge and assistance to succeed in the NIL space,” Dunne told People last month after launching the Livvy Fund, to lead others to succeed.

“I’ve been so blessed these past couple of years with the opportunities I’ve been given, and I can’t wait to be able to share my knowledge with others and support them in their NIL journeys,” she added.

The alleged affair between Dunne and Skenes was speculated on social media after the gymnast was seen in Bradenton, Florida, where the Pirates had spring training, and she wearing Pirates gear, which included a cap. Furthermore, in one of her images, she was wearing a baseball glove similar to Skenes.