Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Adin Ross body-shame Malin Andersson? Kick streamer comes to Andrew and Tristan Tate's rescue

2023-07-03 17:48
This comes after Tristan Tate called 'Love Island' star Malin Andersson a 'psycho' who 'stalked' him
Did Adin Ross body-shame Malin Andersson? Kick streamer comes to Andrew and Tristan Tate's rescue

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kick streamer Adin Ross is no stranger to controversy. He recently stirred up a social media storm with a body shaming comment directed at 'Love Island' star Malin Andersson. This incident occurred amidst the ongoing drama involving Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate in relation to Andersson.

This is not the first time Ross has made controversial remarks, as he has previously targeted his fellow streamers as well. It is worth noting that Andersson is not just a reality TV personality but also a mental health advocate, motivational speaker, and body confidence activist, who gained fame through her appearance on 'Love Island' in 2016. What led Ross to make such a negative comment about Malin Andersson? Continue reading to discover the details.

'She's the real pudgy one'

Also Read: Why Andrew Tate didn't have any friends? Here's what we know about 'Top G's' mysterious loner lifestyle

During a recent Twitter exchange, the Tate brothers engaged in a conversation with political commentator Bushra Shaikh regarding Andersson's interview. In the interview, Andersson expressed her views on the Tate brothers. In the tweet, Shaikh stated, "Men need to be worried about this type of narrative, as according to @DailyMailUK. young guys impressing girls is criminal. Many guys use resources to 'impress' women. Looks, charm, cars... it's the marketplace. Tabloids seriously scraping the barrel with this article on Andrew Tate 'at school'."

Following this tweet, the Tate brothers responded back to these allegations. Tristan commented, "This girl didn’t go to my school. She was also a desperate stalker of mine who gained a lot of weight so I stopped talking to her 12+ years ago. Psycho. Met her once. ANYBODY who’s ever been in the same room as us can sell a story to the matrix media clearly. She said I was “sweet” in the article, still obsessed clearly." On the other hand, Andrew, tweeted, "Needs money for [cake]."

But amid all this, Ross dropped a comment too. Talking about her body type, Ross tweeted, "She's the real pudgy one."

Also Read: Natalia Grace seemingly puts 'sociopathic adult dwarf' claims behind her as she enjoys weekend with new family

'Do push-ups Adin'

Fans flocked to drop their two cents after Ross' seemingly derogatory tweet. One fan wrote, "@adinross she must have gotten addicted to lean." A second fan said, "I thought he disowned you for not writing to him in prison why you still around." A third user wrote, "I respect what ur trying to do but your not the top g Aden so stop being goofy." One Twitter user said, "Do push-ups adin." While another added, "YOU KNOW WHAT'S WORSE THAN BEING FAT CUZ OF CAKE? BEING FAT CUZ OF LEAN"

Also Read: Is Alix Earle involved in business with Amazon? Here’s what we know about TikTok star's entrepreneurship skills

More from MEAWW

How did Lawrence Turman die? Tributes pour in for Oscar-nominated producer of 'The Graduate'

Has Brad Pitt gone under the knife? Fans suspect botox as he looks younger than ever while shooting ad campaign

Tags news