Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet defends Kanye West after bare butt and Bianca Censori's NSFW position on boat in Italy

2023-08-30 16:51
Kanye West and Bianca Censori were spotted in Italy, cruising on a river taxi through Venice's iconic canals
Internet defends Kanye West after bare butt and Bianca Censori's NSFW position on boat in Italy

VENICE, ITALY: Kanye West found himself in an awkward situation during a boat ride in Italy with his wife, Bianca Censori, as he was snapped with a revealed backside.

The 46-year-old rapper and his partner were cruising on a river taxi through Venice's iconic canals at the time of the unexpected exposure, videos and pictures of which were swiftly uploaded to social media sites, as per Page Six.

Despite the circumstances, West appeared unfazed while getting down from the boat as he swiftly proceeded to walk away from the scene while holding hands with Censori.

Kanye West caught in an NSFW moment in Italy

Dressed in all black, Kanye West sat on a raised and openly visible area of the boat, and it appeared that the rapper apparently had his pants partially down.

West and Censori were accompanied by an unidentified female friend during their boat ride, as evidenced by a video uploaded to X (formerly Twitter).

The Grammy winner's face remained mostly covered as he absorbed the city views. Upon docking, Censori adjusted her gray leather trench coat as they exited the boat and walked away holding hands with Kanye.

Before the incident, the couple was enjoying some sun in Florence for a few days. An observer snapped a picture of them relaxing in a cabana on the grass, which appeared to be near a pool.

West, shirtless, stood at the back of the covered lounge area with Censori sunbathing on a beige towel in front of the cabana, wearing a bikini.

Internet comes to Kanye West's rescue over his awkward situation

Images and videos from the incident have made their way around the internet, sparking varied reactions. Many defended the rapper, suggesting that the exposure was not a big deal since he was with his "wife."

"It’s his wife. I don’t see an issue," one user wrote, with another humorously stating, "If your man doesn’t ask you to do this on a boat in Italy, he’s not the one sis.🤣🤣🤣 jk jk. God please I don’t want my followers to see this comment."

"Kanye my spirit animal," said one more, as a user added, "he’s living life like he’s out in the wilderness and i can’t blame him."

"A King! It’s his wife and not just some random, on a boat in Italy," expressed someone, with another stating, "good for him. what he and his wife do, is their business."

Tags news