Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will 'AGT' Season 18 Episode 22 air? Final 11 to battle for $1M prize and Las Vegas show

2023-09-21 09:48
Viewers are excited as 'AGT' Season 18 approaches the grand finale night to be held on September 26 and 27
When will 'AGT' Season 18 Episode 22 air? Final 11 to battle for $1M prize and Las Vegas show

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA: 'America's Got Talent' Season 18's live, two-hour Performance Finale will air on Tuesday, September 26 at 9/8c. Following this episode, viewers will be able to vote for the season's champion.

Then, on Wednesday, September 27 at 9/8c, the live two-hour Results Finale will air, and viewers will find out who won Season 19 before the end of the program.

So far, Season 18 of 'AGT' has been a frenzy. Acts such as the impassioned violinist Philip Bowen, the motivating dancer Lambros Garcia, the wonderful vocalist Putri Ariani, and many, many more have dazzled us. It will be difficult to choose the Season 18 winner because all the contestants who have advanced through the initial audition round have so far been fantastic.

Fans will have to wait until the Season 18 Finale to find out which very talented act will win the top prize of $1 million and the much sought-after residency in Las Vegas.

How to watch 'America's Got Talent' Season 18, Episode 22?

New episodes run on Tuesdays at 8/7c (excluding the season's Performance and Results Finales, which air at 9/8c). The episodes will be available for viewing on Peacock the following day. Previous episodes are now available to watch on Peacock.

What to expect from 'America's Got Talent' Season 18, Episode 22?

The top 11 talents compete one more time for a chance to win $1 million and be dubbed America's most gifted act. The acts scheduled to perform in the finale are as follows:

Murmuration

The ensemble, which was inspired by the synchronized movement of birds, primarily employs fast arm and hand motions known as Tutting to create various illusions and forms. On stage, Jibril Maillot leads the troupe while choreographer Sadeck Berrabah creates the movements.

Lavender Darcangelo

When asked by NBC Insider what she'd do with the $1 million grand prize if she won during the September 26 and 27 finales, the singer outlined a four-point strategy. It included establishing a school "based off of child curiosity," in which she would have excelled as a youngster, making more time for dates with Brian, and even constructing an all-ages playground. Her understandable explanation? "For adult-sized backsides, because I love playgrounds, but my bum is too big for a swing."

Finally, she'd use her newfound independence to support herself and her loved ones.

"I feel like for what my family has done to me, especially my two dads, I feel like I don't do anything for them," she stated. "Because when they do a party, I wish I could go to the store and drive and go grab stuff to make appetizers. But because of my disability, I can't necessarily do those things. And so I feel like, for what they have given me, I don't do anything for them. And so, I think that I think that I would be able to do it financially."

Adrian Stoica & Hurricane

So, how would Stoica spend the money? His response to NBC Insider imay surprise some, but it makes perfect sense to anybody who is familiar with the tremendous activity of a herding breed like the Border Collie.

"Probably, I will buy some sheep for Hurricane."

Ahren Belisle

The 28-year-old, who has cerebral palsy, performs using a text-to-voice program on his phone.

So, now that he'll be vying for $1 million in the Top 11, what can we anticipate from the stand-up? We're in for a lot more chuckles.

"I've been performing constantly, tightening my set, altering, practicing, creating," he explained to NBC Insider. "The goal is always to make the next joke more funny and more meaningful than the last. A lot of people have called me lucky because all I do is hit a button. No. So many things can go wrong. It's really easy to use the wrong voice, which messes up a joke. Also, if the Bluetooth cuts out, that's another issue."

Mzansi Youth Choir

We'll see them battle in the Top 11 for the $1 million, since the group entered the Final thanks to America's Vote! They aren't revealing very much about what to expect, though.

Choir member Sibufiso told NBC Insider , "We want to produce high-quality performances to inspire and entertain the audiences around the globe with the same impact Nightbirde had with music. So I think that would do."

Putri Ariani

Putri had some exciting intentions when asked what she'd do with the $1 million prize if she won.

"Of course, for my career and my education, I really want to have a world tour," she explained to NBC Insider. "And I would buy a castle and get a grand piano."

Anna DeGuzman

Anna, who advanced to the Finale and competed in the Top 11, continues to take her historic appearance on 'AGT' seriously and hopes to inspire audiences.

"Not just someone trying to do magic, but someone who does anything that they stick with," she told NBC Insider. "They can do anything, even the impossible, and I personally think that the next greatest magician is going to be a woman."

She is also planning what she believes will be her $1 million performance. "If we make it to the finals, and God willing, I pray for it every day. I've never wanted anything more in my life," she explained.

Chibi Unity

During the Finale, the crew will now compete in the Top 11.

So, what are they going to do to earn that slot and the $1 million grand prize? As per NBC Insider, it's a "surprise."

82nd Airborne Division Chorus

The choir symbolizes the spirit of the paratroopers and perpetuates the airborne tradition by representing the 19,000 men and women who support the Airborne Division. They share the Army story and assist troops and their families by performing classic cadences, Americana, and popular vocal arrangements.

Ramadhani Brothers

The Ramadhani brothers are Fadhili Ramadhani and Ibrahim Jobu, who are taught by Winston Ruddle Aka Papa Afrika and have a wealth of stage experience as well as hundreds of hours of instruction over a 20-year period, making them real masters of their profession.

Avantgardey

Akane, a well-known producer and choreographer, is the director of the 20-member all-female Japanese dance group Avantgardey. The gang, well recognized for their coordinated dancing skills and amusing facial expressions, became well-known all over the world after joining legendary DJ Steve Aoki onstage during one of his gigs in January 2023.

What happened in 'America's Got Talent' Season 18, Episode 21?

Two acts from the show from the previous night (aired on September 19): 82nd Airborne Division Chorus and Ramadhani Brothers advance to the competition's final round. Terry Crews served as host, and judges Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum, and Howie Mandel joined the final two to move to Finale night. Avantgardey also advanced to the finale thanks to last minute judge's pick.

'America's Got Talent' Season 18 airs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on NBC at 8 pm ET