Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate claims he can attract 'lady' as fans praise his latest profile picture: ‘007 in real life'

2023-11-13 14:46
While Tristan Tate claims he can get a 'lady', trolls say that is unlikely with his grammar
Tristan Tate claims he can attract 'lady' as fans praise his latest profile picture: ‘007 in real life'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the polarizing social media figure recognized for his controversial views, recently expressed his thoughts X (formerly Twitter) in response to a fan claiming he (Tate) can get all the h**s.

Tate consistently interacts with his fan base on the X. Whether playfully engaging with them or expressing his opinions, Tate's interactions vary from lighthearted to sharing his perspectives with his audience.

Tristan Tate replies to a fan complimenting his new profile picture

Tate recently shared a new photo on X, and received numerous compliments from fans.

Among the comments, @TateNews, a user known for providing updates on Tristan Tate and his brother Andrew Tate, expressed admiration for Tristan Tate's photo.

He wrote, "Biggest bro looking handsome asf I just know he get all the h**s 😩💯"

Tate acknowledged the comment and responded, emphasizing, "No my friend. I do not get all the h**s because I do not want all the h**s. But I can sure as hell can get a lady."

Tristan Tate's trolls assert his grammar isn't correct

After Tate responded to the user @TateNews, several users came forward to share their perspectives on his comment.

One user wrote, "Tristan is 007 in real life. Girls want him. He doesn’t."

Another user wrote, "Does it worry you that this is the mentality echoed by many of your fans? Do you think you and Andrew do enough to show that’s not what you believe? Do you standby the use of the term “bottom b**ch”, that “women are too stupid to know about taxes?"

A user stated, "But I can sure as hell can get a lady” not with that retarded grammar."

One user commented, "Destroyed by your own fan channel. Pathetic. And yes, only 'h**s' looking for a petty manwh**e like yourself."

Tags news