Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOA' star Sheree Whitfield trolled for 'ripping people off' as she launches $25 coffee cups

2023-06-02 10:50
'RHOA' star Sheree Whitfield was slammed over the overpriced 11-ounce double-walled cup that comes with a silicone lid
'RHOA' star Sheree Whitfield trolled for 'ripping people off' as she launches $25 coffee cups

SANDY SPRINGS, GEORGIA: Sheree Whitfield of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' has been talking about her apparel company She By Shereé for 14 years. Fans finally were able to purchase Sheree originals in 2022. Despite the fact that the website crashed within the first few hours of the brand's September 2022 launch, the firm has since resolved its server troubles and is once again accepting and dispatching orders. The brand now sells not just trendy garments but also a whole line of accessories.

Drama is required for every Real Housewives program to succeed. That is most likely one of the reasons behind the proliferation of spinoffs. Fans will have to determine if the drama is contrived in order to garner ratings and keep those Bravo salaries coming in. She has made some big promises about her She by Sheree brand since its inception and it appears that she will have to continue to do so in light of her latest product launches.

SHE Atlanta Coffee Cup

We don't know how much She By Sheree has made since its inception but if the sales are as excellent as Sheree claims, she's well on her way to being a millionaire. The star's outlandish clothing line cost will also help her reach the million-dollar mark more quickly. Graphic T-shirts cost roughly $82 on average, according to the She By Sheree website. The prices for hoodies on the site range from $150 to $262. When they first saw the costs, fans were astonished and taken aback.

Only last month, the fashion designer said that the birth of her first grandkid, Mecca Joie, prompted the She by Sheree founder to start making baby clothes. Sheree took to Instagram on June 1 to reveal the newest addition to her product range, a white coffee cup with her brand's logo embossed over it, just a month after the debut of her baby products line. In the caption, she wrote, "Introducing our new SHE Atlanta - Coffee Cup! Elevate your coffee experience with our sleek and stylish companion. Sip, savor, and start your day right!"

The "Unique SHE by Sheree design" is now available on the website for $25. The cup is double-walled and made of smooth ceramic material. It also has a capacity of eleven ounces. The porcelain tumbler comes with a silicone lid as well.

'Your brand is all over the place'

As soon as Sheree introduced the new product, fans took the liberty to call out the 'RHOA' star. One user commented, "She sell the cheapest things and turn around and sell it for 💰 you put zero effort in creating your cups in line." While reacting to the close to the price tag, one user quipped, "I was thinking i got those same cups from dollar tree for my daughters game night." Another chimed in, "I am SHOCKED, honey. I’m in tears almost. Now you have a white coffee cup? Ooo not a white coffee cup. Girl, please put your shoes on and let’s go find you a business." Taking a jab at her after her fashion line took years to come to life, one fan wrote, "So when will these be available sis Uh probably, more September. Or uh, that is uh, spring summer. September spring, show spring summer". I'm playing. Sleek cups Sheree."

As the Bravo star continues to drop one product after another every other month, one fan pleaded, "Girl just stop." Another wrote, "As much as I be 'rooting' for you… this AIN’T IT!" Taking a jab at her brand, one wrote, "A white coffee cup with your logo on it... It's a good thing I've never been one to wear clothing or use material things that promote others (except for charitable organizations). I'm sure the cup is not cheap, nevertheless, I applaud you for trying to make a dollar. Your brand is all over the place though." Another added, "She by ripping people off. Girl Bye."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.