Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Betty Who? Hugh Jackman spends quality time with pop-star friend amid split with wife Deborra-Lee Furness

2023-10-10 03:20
Hugh Jackman, 54, and Deborra-Lee, 67, announced a surprise split in September
Who is Betty Who? Hugh Jackman spends quality time with pop-star friend amid split with wife Deborra-Lee Furness

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Hugh Jackman is reaching out to his friends amid a ‘difficult’ split with his wife. The Australian actor seems to have, however, chosen his friend Betty Who during the healing phase.

The American-Australian pop star and the ‘Wolverine’ share a common interest in theater. Both were captured together at the backstage where Betty was performing in the musical Hadestown.

Is Betty Who married?

Betty is married to photographer Zac Cassar. The latter posted the picture on her social media where the two posed arm-in-arm.

The artist captioned, “'MY COUNTRYMAN!!!! [Australian flag emoji].' Thank you for coming to see us in Hadestown and being so kind!!!!!”

The other photograph shows Hugh posing enthusiastically alongside Betty and her castmates Phillip Boykin and Reeve Carney.

What did Betty Who say about her bond with Hugh Jackman?

The 31-year-old chatted with Woman’s Day magazine on Monday, October 8, and shared about her relationship with Hugh. “[He’s] really good friends who hope to work together in a theatre show or musical one day,” she said.

Hugh also recently hung out with his friends Taylor Swift, Ryan Reynolds, and Blake Lively at the Kansas City Chiefs' game against the New York Jets.

It is reported that the ‘Logan’ star is in the process of writing a bombshell memoir. “Hugh is choosing to [write this book] now because he's finally [being] honest with himself [and] the divorce,” an insider said.

“The content will be Hugh speaking about his life. He'll be opening up about his life like never before.”

Hugh Jackman, 54, and Deborra-Lee, 67, made a surprise announcement in September. “We have been blessed to share almost three decades together in a wonderful, loving marriage. Our journey now is shifting and we have decided to separate to pursue our individual growth,” they said in a joint statement.

In April, Hugh shared a tribute post, celebrating their marriage anniversary. He lauded, “I love you Deb. Today is our 27th wedding anniversary. 27 YEARS!! I love you so much. Together we have created a beautiful family. And life. Your laughter, your spirit, generosity, humor, cheekiness, courage and loyalty is an incredible gift to me. I love you with all my heart.”

Meanwhile, fans were happy to see their star all cheery and hanging out with his friend Bettty. "Omg this is amazing - my faves together!! ❤️❤️,' wrote one.

"Awe that’s lots of greatness and kindness in one picture! ❤️" the second commented. The third wrote, Omg talk about a “is this real life?!” moment!!!

Tags news