Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan Podcast: AI Andrew Tate talks about prison fights saying 'there were incidents where things got heated'

2023-06-04 18:23
An AI Andrew Tate was the latest guest on 'The Joe Rogan AI Experience', a simulated version of the real 'Joe Rogan Experience' podcast
Joe Rogan Podcast: AI Andrew Tate talks about prison fights saying 'there were incidents where things got heated'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: The AI version of self-proclaimed misogynistic influencer Andrew Tate made bold claims during his appearance on the simulated Joe Rogan podcast, stating that he engaged in physical altercations while in prison. These assertions from the AI figure highlight the ongoing apprehension surrounding the implications of artificial intelligence in contemporary society.

The potential applications of this rapidly evolving technology have captivated the curiosity of numerous individuals, including Joe Rogan. The 55-year-old host recently experienced the amusement and dilemma that arises from digitally manipulated conversations as someone created an AI version of the 'Joe Rogan Experience' podcast.

'There were a few incidents'

Emerging unexpectedly on YouTube, 'The Joe Rogan AI Experience' channel replicates the format of the renowned 'Joe Rogan Experience' podcast. The show follows a familiar pattern, featuring well-known individuals as guests on its episodes. However, right from the start, a disclaimer makes it clear that the entire dialogue of each episode has been generated using AI technology, specifically ChatGPT.

In the show's third episode, the controversial figure Andrew Tate takes the spotlight as the guest. For the 43-minute podcast, Rogan and Tate delve into various topics, including the fictional accounts of Tate's supposed prison fights during his time in Romanian custody earlier this year. During the fictitious conversation, Rogan inquires about Tate's experiences with physical fights in prison. Tate responds, "You know I tried to stay out of trouble as much as possible. You know, I knew I had to keep my head down and focus on getting through it. But, yeah, there were a few incidents where things got heated and I had to stand my ground. You can’t show any weakness in a place like that.”

Following Rogan's inquiry about the practicality of Tate's fighting skills during his time in prison, the 36-year-old Tate promptly responded, "Absolutely. Knowing how to fight and having the discipline that comes with martial arts training definitely helped me. I didn’t go looking for trouble but if it came my way, I was ready to handle it.”

'This is going to get very slippery'

Podcasts like 'The Joe Rogan AI Experience' have been created primarily for entertainment, serving as a testament to remarkable technological advancements. The channel gained significant popularity, to the extent that even Rogan couldn't resist reacting to it, albeit with a hint of apprehension. The renowned UFC commentator captioned his post, "This is going to get very slippery, kids.”

Nevertheless, this isn't the first occurrence of someone utilizing Rogan's digitally replicated voice to mimic his podcast episodes. Rogan expressed his apprehension on Instagram regarding a Canadian startup's astonishingly precise generation of his voice through digital means back in 2019.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news epcelebs