Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did MrBeast have 'mental breakdown'? Fans extend support to 'dedicated' YouTuber: 'Respect how hard he works'

2023-06-30 15:18
MrBeast said, 'I’m miserable a lot of times, I have a mental breakdown every other week because I push myself so hard'
Did MrBeast have 'mental breakdown'? Fans extend support to 'dedicated' YouTuber: 'Respect how hard he works'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy 'MrBeast' Donaldson, also known as MrBeast to his fans, is currently the most-subscribed individual creator on YouTube. With over 160 million followers, his rise to fame was relatively fast and meteoric.

Now, the 25-year-old runs multiple channels with a huge number of subscribers. But what does it take? It all comes with hard work and 'mental breakdowns,' as he has now revealed to his followers. In a YouTube show hosted by filmmakers Colin Rosenblum and Samir Chaudry, MrBeast talked about his approach to making content and how he regularly faces breakdowns.

'I don’t have a work-life balance'

During the interview, MrBeast said that he does not recommend other people taking on the same approach to work as he does. He shared, “I don’t have a life. I don’t have a work-life balance. My personality, my soul, and my being are making the best videos possible, entertaining my fans as best as I can. That is why I exist on this planet.” He further added, "I’m miserable a lot of times. I have a mental breakdown every other week because I push myself so hard."

MrBeast did not clarify what exactly he meant by "mental breakdown." However, when the hosts asked him how he recovers from overworking himself, the YouTuber responded that he takes "a couple of hours off, watches some anime."

In addition, MrBeast described his everyday activities, which include working out, creating YouTube videos, and expanding his chocolate company, Feastables. However, he also acknowledged that working out consumes a significant portion of his day, so he multitasks by making calls while walking. MrBeast mentioned that he strives to achieve his daily goal of 15,000 steps. In a recent interview, Donaldson discussed his work environment and revealed that there have been instances when he has worked continuously for seven to eight days to produce content.

'He deserves his success'

Fans absolutely loved the interview segment uploaded by Colin and Samir. One user wrote, "I feel Jimmy is so dedicated that no one can compete with his ethic. There is always a top to a food chain and he is just it right now." A second user wrote, "This video only makes me respect Jimmy even more, he devotes so much. He deserves his success." A third user wrote," Me actually watching to the end these longford conversations with Jimmy are something I crave and need more of. I absolutely loved the idea of hours of his life to be edited and watched because I know I would." A fourth user commented, "I respect how hard he works. work hard play hard hit different when you work so hard you get no time to do anything."

Tags news