Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate dubs sleeping as 'immasculine' in resurfaced video, trolls say ‘bro would discredit every subject on earth'

2023-11-19 13:28
Andrew Tate said, 'Work at this time, money never sleeps baby'
Andrew Tate dubs sleeping as 'immasculine' in resurfaced video, trolls say ‘bro would discredit every subject on earth'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the former kickboxer-turned-social media influencer known for his toxic opinions, recently stirred a buzz among his followers when an old video resurfaced showcasing his strong dislike for sleep.

Tate has frequently shared rants on the platform 'X' about various topics, drawing significant scrutiny for what critics perceive as illogical perspectives.

In a previous instance, Andrew Tate openly expressed his hatred for eating and feeling full, a statement that garnered criticism from his detractors.

Does Andrew Tate hate sleeping?

In a recent tweet on the platform 'X', the user @TateNews, recognized for sharing updates about Tate, posted an old video featuring Tate expressing his dislike for sleep.

In the video, Tate is heard saying, "Never say 'going to bed'. Going to bed is immasculine."

He further asserts, "Cowards need sleep, 'I'm texting you, you beautiful girl, but I'm tired. So I'm tired, I'm going, I'm go to bed'. You know what I like to say? At f**king past quarter one in the morning? I'm going to work."

Tate adds, "'Work at this time, money never sleeps baby. I'm going to f**king work, then I go to bed. It's fine, but the point is, she sits and goes 'work? what do you d?' I'll tell you in person."

Trolls call out Andrew Tate

Upon the resurgence of an old video featuring Tate criticizing sleep and boldly stating that it is for cowards, a considerable number of users emerged to share their perspectives.

One user wrote, "Bro would discredit every subject on earth."

Another user wrote, "Thats gonna be my next pick up line. Wish me luck"

A user stated, "Had, nah bruv still has beef with sleeping."

Tags news