Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What do Angelina Jolie's finger tattoos mean? Fans speculate new inkings are a big diss to ex Brad Pitt

2023-08-23 14:15
In a pic shared by celebrity tattoo artist MR.K, Angelina Jolie, 48, showcased her new sizable black tattoos that run the length of her middle fingers
What do Angelina Jolie's finger tattoos mean? Fans speculate new inkings are a big diss to ex Brad Pitt

CORRENS, FRANCE: Angelina Jolie has expanded her already extensive collection of tattoos by adding two mystery inkings to her middle fingers. Speculations have arisen among fans that these tattoos might be a subtle dig at her ex-husband Brad Pitt.

In a photograph shared by celebrity tattoo artist MR.K, the 48-year-old actress showcased her new sizable black tattoos that run the length of her middle fingers

What is Angelina Jolie’s new tattoo?

Posting the snap of Jolie’s fingers, MR.K wrote: "Still can’t believe that I actually grabbed her hand and tattooed her. Guess what she got on her palm?"

After the pictures of the blurred tattoos went viral, one fan speculated that it might be a "F*** Brad" tattoo in reference to the star's acrimonious divorce battle with Pitt, 59, with whom she has six children.

Another user speculated, "Had A \ Brad Time," while one guessed it to be, "F**k you."

How many tattoos does Angelina Jolie have?

Angelina Jolie has several tattoos, including a Bengal tiger, Khmer script, Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit, a cross, geographical coordinates representing her children, Yant ViHan Pha Chad Sada, and the letter 'M', among others.

The 'Salt' actress has over 16 tattoos in total, some of which are hidden. Among Angelina Jolie's earliest tattoos is a quote etched onto her left elbow that continues to hold deep meaning for her. It reads, "A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages."

While recalling the experience in November 2019, she told Harper’s Bazaar “I got it when I was 20. I was with my mom one evening, and I was feeling lost. I was restless — always. I still am."

How many children does Jolie have?

Angelina Jolie has six children with Pitt -- Pax, 19, Knox and Vivienne, 15, Shiloh, 17, Zahara, 18, and Maddox, 22. The couple filed for divorce in 2016, with Jolie citing "irreconcilable differences".

The divorce was finalized in 2019. Since then, they have been engaged in a protracted custody battle, with Jolie aiming for sole custody and Pitt advocating for joint custody. In 2021, Brad emerged victorious, securing joint custody of the children.

What was Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's lawsuit?

Angelina Jolie has initiated legal action by filing a lawsuit seeking $250 million from her former husband Brad Pitt. The lawsuit revolves around their shared property called Chateau Miraval, a winery located in France.

Recently, submitted documents indicate that both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have opted for mediation as an alternative approach to resolving their dispute concerning Chateau Miraval. This choice signifies a preference for settling the matter outside of a courtroom setting.