Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc a drug addict? Kick streamer shares opinion on aliens and UFOs: 'You're gonna hate me for this'

2023-07-28 12:47
xQc said, 'Another explanation for this could be just f**king drugs, I'm sorry chat, it's the desert, it's natural for people to do acid'
Is xQc a drug addict? Kick streamer shares opinion on aliens and UFOs: 'You're gonna hate me for this'

QUEBEC, CANADA: Twitch and Kick streamer Felix 'xQc' aka xQc as popularly known to his fans, recently weighed in on the ongoing discussion involving the existence of aliens and UFOs. This follows the official declaration made by former intelligence official David Grusch that the US government is in possession of 'Non-human' beings and UFOs.

The news generated a lot of discussion online and gave rise to a lot of conspiracy ideas. In response to a podcast featuring Bob Lazar, a former employee who worked at a covert location known as "S-4," xQc got into the topic of UFOs and aliens. Bob claims that he had close experiences with UFOs when he was there. But what did the pro streamer say?

'You're gonna hate me for this'

However, the streamer rejected UFO speculations, suggesting that the researchers or staff members might have been on drugs. xQc said, "They go to desert, they pull some acid." Recent assertions by David Grusch were made public. The fact that he made such claims while under oath has likely drawn attention despite the lack of supporting documentation. Given the circumstances, xQc proposed that scientists, particularly those working in remote locations like deserts, frequently use recreational drugs that might impair their perception. He said, "You're gonna hate me for this chat, another explanation for this could be just f**king drugs. I'm sorry chat. It's the desert. It's natural for people to do acid. It is what it is. They go to desert, they pull some acid. It is what it is." He added, "Sh*t kicks in. So they say,' Yo, look at that.' They go buzzing mode. Sh*t man, you can never know what happened. It's human error. It's what it is."

What did David Grusch say?

At a hearing of the House Oversight Committee's Subcommittee on National Security, former US Air Force intelligence officer David Grush said under oath that the US government is in possession of UFOs and extraterrestrial remains. Additionally, Grusch asserted that the US government was likely aware of the "non-human" behavior as early as the 1930s. Representative Nancy Mace of South Carolina inquired about the US government's efforts to collect bodies from alien spacecraft, and Grush said, "As I've stated publicly already in my News Nation interview, biologics came with some of these recoveries. Non-human and that was the assessment of people with direct knowledge on the program I talked to that are currently still on the program."

Tags news