Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed goes on date with Sidemen 20 vs 1 girl, Internet dubs YouTuber 'clout chaser'

2023-10-20 20:49
IShowSpeed's collaboration with the Sidemen girl added another intriguing chapter to his journey
IShowSpeed goes on date with Sidemen 20 vs 1 girl, Internet dubs YouTuber 'clout chaser'

MUMBAI, INDIA: Darren Watkins, widely recognized as IShowSpeed, generated significant attention with his recent viral livestream video, which showcased his date with a participant from 'Sidemen's 20 vs 1' series.

In the video, Speed and the young woman ventured into a new setting, sharing joyful moments together. Speed also attempted to create a romantic atmosphere.

Subsequently, Speed shared a livestream clip highlighting his acquisition of an outfit for a date night, the cost of which exceeded $12,000.

This incident unfolded within the backdrop of Speed's ongoing tour in India, during which he has been actively collaborating with various personalities, including the renowned Indian singer Daler Mehndi and influencer Ishika Bhargava.

His collaboration with the Sidemen girl added another intriguing chapter to his journey.

IShowSpeed goes on date with the girl

IShowSpeed's recent livestream of a date has gained significant traction. A Twitter user with the handle @Topmoneyman captioned it, "IShowSpeed goes on a date with the girl from Sidemen 20 v1," suggesting that IShowSpeed is indeed on a date with a girl associated with 'Sidemen 20 vs 1.'

For context, IShowSpeed was invited to participate in a video with the Sidemen Group titled '20v1,' where he went on a rapid-fire date with 20 different women. It was during this event that he first met the girl.

Subsequently, he reached out to her and asked if she would be interested in going on a date with him, to which she gladly agreed.

The video documented Speed and the girl in an ambiance bathed in vibrant orange lights, their expressions radiating sheer joy, culminating in an affectionate embrace.

In this scene, IShowSpeed can be seen wearing a yellow t-shirt featuring 'Ronaldo 7.'

As they share an affectionate embrace, there's a noticeable shift in Speed's expression, with his hands gently caressing the girl's back. After their embrace, Speed regains his composure, and they make the decision to exit the venue.

After watching the clip, one of the Twitter users asked for the girl’s IG account saying, “What’s her IG.” Another user claimed, “Clout chaser.”

How did IShowSpeed get ready to go on date with a girl?

When IShowSpeed opted to go on a date with a girl from Sidemen, he carefully considered his attire, as evidenced by his substantial $12,000 investment in his date night outfit.

Clearly pleased with his selection, Speed exclaimed, "I look too good chat, I look too good."

In due course, IShowSpeed picked up the girl, and she was immediately impressed by his impeccable appearance.

She remarked, "You look nice, Oh my god, I would have worn something nicer if I knew you were going to dress like this."

However, Speed ensured she felt at ease by complimenting her appearance in return.

Their date was a splendid affair, featuring an elegant dinner. She had the opportunity to virtually meet and converse with Speed's father and younger brother.

Eventually, due to the late hour and lack of available trains, Speed extended an invitation for her to stay the night at his hotel.

Tags news