Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ariana Madix reveals details about Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' affair, debunks pregnancy rumors

2023-05-24 23:22
'Vanderpump Rules' star Ariana Madix, 37, sat down with 'Call Her Daddy's Alex Cooper and dished about her 9-year relationship with Tom Sandoval
Ariana Madix reveals details about Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' affair, debunks pregnancy rumors

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ariana Madix spilled some jaw-dropping details about her ex-boyfriend Tom Sandoval's fling with Raquel Leviss during her wild interview on the 'Call Her Daddy' podcast on May 24. The 37-year-old 'Vanderpump Rules' star opened up to Alex Cooper about her nine-year romance with the 39-year-old pub owner, which ended in March when it was revealed that he had an affair with co-star Leviss, 28.

She said about the relationship, "They had sex in my guest room while I was sleeping in my own bed. He and I went to bed together, and then he left the bed and went to the guest room and f***ed her.” Madix discussed a number of other hot subjects, such as rumors that Leviss was expecting and Sandoval was having extramarital affairs, while sporting a white hoodie with the phrase, "Born f*****g cool."

RELATED ARTICLES

'I don't know how I can trust anyone': Ariana Madix opens up about trust issues after Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss affair

Are Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss still together? Ariana Madix's ex breaks silence on 'magnetic' affair

'Our sex life waxed and waned’

Host Cooper said that fans believe a baby announcement could be due from Leviss. "Apparently there is something so wild that's going to be revealed at the reunion, that could potentially have you guys not want to sign back up to be on the show," Cooper said in the podcast.

"I don't think so," Ariana said in response. She continued, "I spoke with our show's producers. I believe I understand the situation, but I'm not really certain." After Sandoval recently explained the affair as the result of losing his mojo, Cooper once enquired about the former couple's sexual life, and Madix said that it "waxed and waned at different points."

"In the beginning, I was definitely struggling. I was very excited that someone was really into me. Because the relationship I was in previously... I was being criticized very heavily about my body, my personality, just everything," she noted.

"Our sex life waxed and waned at different points. I definitely think it got to the point sometimes where I just wanted that quality time so bad," she revealed, adding that at one point she felt "he's not into me."

‘You're worth nothing’

She also shared that Sandoval would "complain about frequency of sex." "It felt like he wanted to have sex, but I was like, ‘But do you want to have sex with me? Is it about me, or is it just about the act?"'

Ariana claimed to Andy Cohen last week in a sit-down interview that Sandoval had cheated on her previously too. In 2014, the musician was accused of infidelity with the so-called "Miami girl," a charge he vigorously disputed. However, Ariana acknowledged that he had cheated and that she had kept it a secret in order to protect him.

'Vanderpump Rules' tenth season finale, which aired on May 17, included a heated argument between Madix and Sandoval over the latter's affair. "Do you want anything?" Sandoval asked and Ariana responded, "For you to die."

"I regret every moment that I stood up for you, defended you, supported you. You're worth nothing and I want you to feel that deep in your soul," she told him during the brutal conversation. "I want you to hear those words coming from the mouth of the woman that f*****g stood by you and loved you and was ready to build the rest of my life around you."