Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle criticized for overordering and wasting huge pile of food: ‘You could feed everyone in Hamptons’

2023-06-27 15:45
Alix Earle claimed that she had ordered enough food for '45 people' while showing off her massive takeout order
Alix Earle criticized for overordering and wasting huge pile of food: ‘You could feed everyone in Hamptons’

FLORIDA, MIAMI: Alix Earle has received backlash from the Internet for flaunting leftovers from her impulsive order, which supposedly had enough food for "45 people," only touching a tiny portion. In a video uploaded by her on TikTok, the influence is seen standing amid a variety of food items such as pizzas, burgers, nachos, fries, and onion rings, among other things. However, what caught the attention of social media users was the fact that most of the food remained untouched.

As an influencer, Earle has been rising through the ranks in recent months to become the latest "It Girl." While showcasing her massive food order on TikTok may have seemed harmless fun to the influencer, the move didn't sit well with her followers. Following the backlash, Earle clarified that she mostly eats it all, but on that particular night, she fell asleep with the food in her hand.

'There were two of us and I ordered for like 45 people'

@alixearle

My red flag is i will order the entire menu 🚩

♬ original sound - alix earle

Earle's video quickly went viral and has been viewed more than 1.4 million times since it was uploaded. The caption of the said video read. "My red flag is I will order the entire menu." In the clip, the influencer can be seen wearing a floral blue pajama set, showing off various takeout boxes filled with food. She jokes about not being allowed to place any food orders after going out since she cannot control herself. Earle even mentioned that only two people were going to be eating the food, but she ordered food for 45 people.

She begins the video by saying, "This is why you're not allowed to let me place the food order after going out. There were two of us and I think I ordered for like 45 people." Panning around, she said, "There are 10 takeout boxes filled with meals and sides such as pizza, onion rings, nachos, mozzarella sticks, burgers, and fries." Her followers could make out that most of the food remained relatively untouched. While holding a cup, Earle is heard saying, "This was my French onion soup though and I destroyed it." The video then cuts to a shot of her holding the stacked food containers with her stating, "This is so heavy and disgusting. Bon appetite."

'You could feed everyone in Hamptons'

Earle's followers didn't shy away from commenting on her view regarding the gravity of the situation, especially when it came to wasting food. One stated, "You could feed everyone in the Hamptons with that," while another wrote, "why ordering that much." "You wasted so much tho.. makes me sad," expressed a user who was clearly concerned about the situation, while one more wrote, "The wasting makes me so sad."

Tags news