Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Andrew Tate sell his private jet? Influencer undermines females by labeling them 'brokies': 'Women can't afford jets'

2023-07-05 17:46
Here's why the 'Top G' sold his private jet
Why did Andrew Tate sell his private jet? Influencer undermines females by labeling them 'brokies': 'Women can't afford jets'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Former Kickboxer turned misogynist influencer, Andrew Tate aka Top G has successfully earned a good living for himself through his business ventures over the years. Despite being in charge of rape and human trafficking accusations the influencer has invested in big ventures.

Among all other things he loves to flaunt his wealth. Tate flaunts his lavish lifestyle that includes sports cars, luxury watches and private jet. However, Andrew Tate stated in an interview that renting a private jet is more practical than buying one because it is more effective. Is this why he sold his jet? Let's know the truth.

Also Read: Addison Rae and Kourtney Kardashian’s bikini bonding session sparks controversy during Fourth of July celebrations: 'Weirdest friendship'

Here’s why Tate sold his private jet?

Tate admitted that despite his frequent international travel, he still finds that renting a plane is less expensive than buying one. In a now deleted YouTube video Tate said, “I actually owned a jet for about four months and then I sold it. It’s easier just to charter one because if you own it, you only gonna make money if you have like a company and it’s always flying. I fly a lot, probably fly twice a week and it’s still cheaper than to own it because you are paying for every minute it’s parked.”

Tate asserts that having a private jet entails paying for the personnel, pilot, and all other costs, even if the aircraft is not being used for flight. Tate has a reputation for having strong beliefs on girls, and millions of his young admirers often agree with him. Tate continues to express his opinion despite the fact that many people criticized his remarks as being misogynistic

'Women cant afford jets'

Also Read: Tristan Tate unleashes 'stupid' assault on Transgenderism, fans label it 'real threat to next generation'

Earlier in December 2022, Tate took to Twitter, to share yet another misogynist remark. 'Top G' said that he wouldn't have any connection with the women because they were flexing another man's jet while flying and taking pictures in private jets. He wrote in a tweet “If a girl follows me and shes hot and I see a SINGLE picture of her in a private jet its BLOCK. Women cant afford jets. Women are all brokies. Why are you flying around on some mans jet? You should have been a virgin when I met you. HARAM.”

Also Read: Will Ludwig pay for Squeex's hair transplant surgery? Pro streamer loses 'Only Up!' speedrun challenge: ‘I am never going to play this game’

Tate believes girls are poor and aren’t eligible for single private jets, so they rely on other men for it; and he wouldn’t date a girl who has already been with someone else. Users actively reacted on Tate's take. A user wrote, "Lmao yo this dude is wild!"

The second user wrote, "Top G - Do you forget Taylor Swift and Kylie Jenner exist?" The third user supported Tate, he wrote, "Exactly. She better be riding the bus or in her Honda Civic when messaging me." The fourth user wrote, "Why are they even allowed to follow you?"

More from MEAWW

Jennifer Garner's look-alike daughter Violet goes viral after partying with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez : 'Mother's twin'

Colleen Ballinger branded 'perv' for making inappropriate comments to underaged JoJo Siwa in old videos