Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island USA' viewers call Vickala Gray 'dumbest islander' as she evicts herself from dating show

2023-08-19 10:21
Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray self evicts herself after her partner Keenan gets eliminated
'Love Island USA' viewers call Vickala Gray 'dumbest islander' as she evicts herself from dating show

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 latest episode kicked off while unveiling the dramatic cliffhanger. Keenan Anunay received the least votes and got eliminated from the Fiji villa.

However, Keenan didn't leave the villa alone. His 'Love Island USA' Season 5 connection Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray stunned the viewers as well as the islanders as she self-evicted herself.

Why did Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray quit 'Love Island USA' Season 5?

Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray and Keenan Anunay had the strongest connection since the beginning. Kay Kay appeared to be totally in love with Keenan and forgave him every time he cheated on her.

Despite her islander BFFs warning about Keenan and watching the explosive video during the movie night, Kay Kay decided to leave the 'Love Island USA' Season 5 villa with Keenan. Notably, Kay Kay's self-eviction came as a surprise for everyone.

After Keenan's elimination was announced during the latest episode, Kay Kay insisted to leave with him. As Keenan was leaving the villa, Kay Kay exclaimed, "Can I say something?'

Kay Kay added, "I would like to voluntarily also leave. I feel like I found what I come here for and I'd like to leave with Keenan."

Will Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray and Keenan Anunay's relationship work outside the 'Love Island USA' villa?

Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray's self-eviction stunned everyone in the villa with many noting, 'This can't be real.' The islanders were left in tears when Kay Kay announced that she will be leaving with Keenan.

However, the 'Love Island USA' Season 5 viewers suggest that Kay Kay and Keenan's relationship would not work outside the villa. Keenan had cheated on Kay Kay multiple times and the social media users noted that he could do the same outside the villa as well.

A viewer tweeted, "Keenan telling Kay Kay to stay when she wants to leave with him tells it all. Girl wake up." Another social media user added, "Did Kay Kay and Keenan know each other outside the villa??? Because what is this stupidity?????"

Another person noted, "Kay Kay is probably the dumbest islander to ever walk out of the villa tbh but bye girl, enjoy ur 1 month relationship." "How long until Kay Kay & Keenan release statements on social media saying they've broken up? I mean she's not even his girlfriend & they aren't exclusive," said another Twitter user.

Another critic wrote, "I just want to say Kay Kay he’s about to start his last school yr in ATLANTA, GA this man will cheat on u on the first hump Wednesday .. #LoveIslandUSA don’t go crying on YouTube."

Who is 'Love Island USA' star Keenan Anunay?

Keenan Anunaylives in Atlanta, Georgia, where he chase his dream of being a football player. Anunay is a college student at Morehouse College, where he plays football in hopes of playing in the National Football League.

He has never been in a serious relationship because he has been too consumed with his first true love, football. Keenan joined 'Love Island USA' Season 5 to find true love.

Who is 'Love Island USA' star Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray?

Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray was born and raised in Palestine and has described her upbringing as that of a 'city girl' and “down and dirty.' Kay Kay works as a travel nurse.

She had experienced a heart-wrenching breakup in her past, and that's why she brought depth and emotional resilience to her journey on 'Love Island USA'.

'Love Island USA' Season 5's new episodes premiere from Thursday to Tuesday, 9 pm ET on Peacock.