Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Floyd Mayweather and Adin Ross? Boxing legend declines 'broke' Kick streamer's request: 'Can't film me for free'

2023-08-26 18:22
Following a 2v1 boxing match, Adin Ross conducted a live stream where he expressed his desire to meet the American boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr
What happened between Floyd Mayweather and Adin Ross? Boxing legend declines 'broke' Kick streamer's request: 'Can't film me for free'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Renowned Kick streamer Adin Ross conducted a live stream from the BOXR Gym in Miami. This comes after Adin Ross had a friendly 2v1 boxing match with Ryan Garcia. Then Ross aimed to meet with the American boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr.

It appears that the request from the Twitch streamer was turned down by the boxing legend. A clip from the livestream was recorded and spread across various social media platforms. Additionally, Ross reacted strongly to Mayweather's rejection.

Adin Ross lashes out at Floyd Mayweather: ‘He didn’t look at me’

During Adin Ross' live stream, he expressed his interest in meeting the boxing legend Floyd Mayweather. Ross’ request was promptly declined by the 46-year-old boxing legend. Mayweather insisted that Ross needed to pay upfront if he wished to film him.

"I've got to own my footage. You can't film me for free. Run a check! Who's company is it? (The streamer responds by saying it's his company) Yeah? Where's my check?" Floyd Mayweather claimed.

In response, Ross humorously claimed he was "broke" and expressed his aspiration to attain Mayweather's level of wealth. He said, "Bro, I've got no money. I know your money, I've got no money, bro. I'm broke. I want to get money like you. I've got no money, bro. S**t, I wish! S**t... I got you."

Mayweather appeared disinterested in interacting with Ross unless he received payment.

After their brief five-minute exchange, Ross remarked, "He did not rock with me at all. At all! He did not f**k with me at all, bro. He didn't look at me. He just went like that. It's cool, bro. No, he did not rock with me at all! He did not f**k with me at all. It's all good. Chat, meet your idols, (this is) what happens, bro."

Fans react to Floyd Mayweather's claims on Adin Ross

After watching the video clip from Adin Ross' live stream, featuring the conversation between him and Floyd Mayweather, many fans took to Twitter to share their perspectives.

One fan said, "His name isn't Floyd "moneymaker" Mayweather for nothing lol." Another fan wrote, "Well now we know that Floyd Mayweather's god is money."

A third user said, "Lol he a little cry baby when it comes to money ngl and don’t come at me with „he a business man blabla.“ A fourth user said, " I swear to God everything will will be collapsing very soon, cant go on."

A last user said, "never really liked the way mayweather acts or how he runs around in the ring."

Tags news