Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Gordon Ryan's epic birthday wish for Joe Rogan sparks curiosity about his age, fans say 'obviously he's joking'

2023-08-13 13:23
While the Internet celebrated Joe Rogan's birthday, it was Brazilian jiu-jitsu sensation Gordon Ryan's birthday wish that caught fans' attention
Gordon Ryan's epic birthday wish for Joe Rogan sparks curiosity about his age, fans say 'obviously he's joking'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan is one of the most well-known names in the MMA and UFC worlds. The renowned announcer, who has spent more than 20 years working for UFC turned 56 on Friday, August 11.

While the Internet celebrated the occasion, it was Brazilian jiu-jitsu sensation Gordon Ryan's birthday wish that caught fans' attention.

Gordon Ryan's birthday wish for Joe Rogan sparks curiosity about his age

Gordon Ryan uploaded an Instagram pic with the caption, "Happy 64th birthday to my good friend @joerogan. He is amongst the best-looking mid 60-year-olds I know, and it's all due to @ways2well."

The tweet elicited some amusing responses and made people wonder how old Joe Rogan really was.

A fan commented, “Holy. I thought he was 40 something” whereas another fan commented, “Unreal how many people can't just look up Joe's real age quickly.”

Another fan added, “Obviously he is joking, @joerogan turned 56 (8/11/1967) today. Happy birthday!” whereas one said, “reaching down on the floor to pick up the name he dropped.”

Joe Rogan discusses Gordon Ryan's skills

As per reports, Joe Rogan has a lot of respect for Gordon Ryan. The well-known podcast host once discussed Ryan's use of intimidation to gain the upper hand over his competitors.

Rogan claimed Ryan "instills a sense of unease" in his opponents before even the fight starts. The UFC commentator said the following in episode #1872 of 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast last year.

“They [Ryan's opponents] just realize he's that good, so they're scared. When I say scared, I don't mean terrified. What I mean is they feel the moment."

He further said, "Every one of those world-class fighters that goes up against another world-class fighter at that moment, when the match is about to start and everything is on the line, they have no idea who is gonna win. They all have a wild feeling of anticipation."

He further added, “But with Gordon, they have it worse because no one is beating him. He's just running through everybody. He's talking sh*t and he's a giant, good-looking guy who talks s**t.”