Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Such a class act': Taylor Swift praised for politely asking the crowd not to throw things on stage

2023-11-13 15:27
Taylor Swift urged fans not to throw items on stage on the third night of the Eras Tour concert in Argentina
'Such a class act': Taylor Swift praised for politely asking the crowd not to throw things on stage

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA: During the November 12 concert of the Eras Tour in Argentina, Taylor Swift politely reminded the fans not to throw things onto the stage.

She was performing at the Estadio River Plate in Buenos Aires when an object made its way to the pop star who was sitting at her piano.

The November 12 show was the tour's third and final one in Argentina.

Clips circulating on social media show people throwing things while the singer was getting ready to perform.

Taylor Swift's gentle yet stern reminder to the fans

The 'Shake It Off' singer was quick enough to address the crowd when a present was thrown in her direction.

"Just because communication means having gentle, healthy boundaries, it really freaks me out when stuff gets thrown on the stage. Because if it's on the stage then a dancer can trip on it," she pointed out.

She then asked the crowd to stop such actions. "I love that you bought presents and that is so nice, but just, can you please not throw them on the stage. I love you so much."

All three of Swift's performances in Buenos Aires were completely sold out, and she is set to continue the Eras Tour in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, starting on November 17.

The Buenos Aires concerts were special for Swifties as they witnessed her PDA with her rumored boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce. After completing the November 11 show, Swift was spotted running to Kelce backstage and gave him a passionate hug and kiss. Fans were also impressed with the NFL star for being a hardcore Swiftie as he held the fan sign "We Will Stay" when Swift sang 'The Archer'.

The pop star also gave an indirect shoutout to Kelce by changing the lyrics of the song 'Karma'. According to People, she sang, "Karma is the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me."

Fans hail Taylor Swift for gently handling the crowd

Fans are proud of how Swift dealt with the more than 70,000 crowd cheering for her at the Estadio River Plate.

One fan said, "This is how you communicate to your fans. Such a class act."

Another fan shared a similar opinion, "This is how you communicate with the fans."

A third user stated, "A beautiful dance of communication and care."

"Even when calling out people's behaviour she is still the nicest kindest person in the world," noted another.

"She's really the sweetest human I really don't understand why people throw things on stage, it seriously is dangerous," said a user. Someone else wrote, "That's some top notch gentle mothering there..."

Another noted, "She handles this so kindly and professionally. i can't even imagine how stressful it must be to have stuff thrown at you and never know what it is. please respect this everyone."

"She's way too nice about it," claimed a user.

Tags news