Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Half of mine are probably Botoxed': Kim Kardashian confirms getting Botox in her neck, says she can't move her muscles

2023-05-26 01:45
Kim Kardashian confessed to getting Botox injections in her neck, which are affecting her ability to sing
'Half of mine are probably Botoxed': Kim Kardashian confirms getting Botox in her neck, says she can't move her muscles

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian is no stranger to cosmetic enhancements, but she has just dropped a bombshell. The beauty mogul and reality star confessed to getting Botox injections in her neck, which are affecting her ability to sing.

Kim was spotted getting vocal lessons with a coach in a humorous sneak peek from season 3 of 'The Kardashians' that Khloe Kardashian posted on Snapchat as reported by the People. After disclosing that she and her family are collaborating on an album, Kim delved into the topic of getting the injections.

READ MORE

‘Someone in finance would be perfect’: Kim Kardashian ready to date again, hopes suitor is not Hollywood famous

Kim Kardashian's top 5 looks of all time

'Half of mine are probably Botoxed, so I can't'

“We’re recording an album and they’re making us do singing lessons,” the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star said as she is seen in a studio with her sisters. During the singing lesson, a vocal coach tells her, “I’m using muscles in the neck," to which Kim replies, "Half of mine are probably Botoxed, so I can't..." breaking into laughter, the coach cracks along.

Kim has always denied getting any fillers in her face, saying she only had "a little bit of Botox" in a 2022 interview with Allure. She also said she never filled her cheeks or lips and neither had eyelash extensions. She has, however, been opening up about some of the other surgeries she has undergone, such as the tummy tightening that she gushed over in August. She also displayed the horrific facial bruises she had after using Botox before turning 30 in 2010 on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians.'

She felt her eyes were on fire

Kim recalled being alarmed and feeling as though her eyes were on fire when she first noticed the bruises. She claimed that although her doctor had cautioned her about the potential adverse effects, it was her first time engaging in such an activity. It is unclear if Kim regrets getting Botox in her neck or how it will affect her singing aspirations. She previously released a single in 2011, titled 'Jam (Turn It Up)'.

On May 25, The 'KUWTK' season 3's debut episode will be broadcasted on Hulu. Kim's entire family including her sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, and Kylie, as well as their mother Kris Jenner, their extended family, and their friends will all be featured in the new show.