Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Gangster' Jessel Taank keeps a secret list 'longer than CVS receipt' on her phone about 'RHONY' co-star Erin Lichy

2023-09-25 08:26
Erin and Jessel's relationship has been strained since their trip to the Hamptons
'Gangster' Jessel Taank keeps a secret list 'longer than CVS receipt' on her phone about 'RHONY' co-star Erin Lichy

ANGUILLA, BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORIES: In Bravo's sneak peek of this week's upcoming episode of 'The Real Housewives of New York City,' Jessel Taank is meticulously creating a list and giving it a thorough review, with Erin Lichy being the only name on that list.

This episode captures the women as they wrap up their vacation in Anguilla.

While cruising around the island on a golf cart with Brynn Whitfield and Ubah Hassan, Jessel is informed by Brynn that Erin, who is visibly missing from the outing, "talks mad s**t" about her and supposedly called Jessel "the dumb-dumb of the whole group."

Jessel responds with a laugh, "Who is she to make that f**king judgment? I don't get f**king angry; I'm f**king pissed. Listen, I have been playing nice in the sandpit. There have been things that have been building up that I have literally said nothing about."

She added, "I let it f**king go, now it's too much. Now, with what you've told me, that she's painted me out to be this person? How f**king low."

Brynn confides in her co-star, saying, "She literally was like, you have a trust fund, and that you've been lying about it the whole time, and you're trying to equate our stories."

"I have a f**king checklist that I've been keeping in my f**king phone about this b***h, OK?" Jessel reveals. "A bullet-point list."

Upon hearing this Brynn exclaims, "Jessel's a gangster! "We've got Al Capone in the backseat right now."

"Please tell me you don't have a list for me," Ubah begs, while Brynn assures Jessel that "it's OK if you have a little list of me, I'm not going to hold it against you."

"No, I don't. I have a list of people that I had a feeling about," Jessel tells the girls, In her confessional, she adds that making such lists is something she does occasionally.

She further says, "When someone rubs me the wrong way, I start making a checklist. If you rub me the wrong way once? It's mental. Twice, it's on my phone. You don't want to be a f**king Persian rug, on the floor, for everyone to walk over."

Back in the cart, Jessel starts discussing her reservations about Erin, which is simply a recap of the drama that has unfolded within the group throughout this season.

She reads out, "No. 1 is, f**k you, When these girls abandoned you for Casa Cipriani, I f**king stayed with your dumb a** and had dinner. No. 2, you f**king tell me that I'm 'used to being catered to?!' No one and nothing has catered to me."

"You tell me that I f**king come from a rich family, and you're accusing my parents of buying my apartment?!" She goes on saying, "F**k you!"

What happened between 'RHONY' co-stars Erin Lichy and Jessel Taank?

Erin and Jessel's relationship has been strained since their trip to the Hamptons. That doesn't change the fact that Erin has been acting inappropriately in recent episodes.

However, the recent dispute between Jessel and Erin was not solely Erin's fault, as Sai De Silva also played a part in it.

Sai and Erin both made hurtful comments about the troubles in Jessel's marriage, demonstrating their tendency to engage in gossip behind people's backs. They subsequently raised objections to the claims made by Jessel regarding her financial background.

What happened between 'RHONY' co-stars Erin Lichy and Brynn Whitfield?

Fans may all agree that Brynn made a mistake by flirting with Abe Lichy and possibly should have refrained from discussing Erin's father. However, based on what fans have observed, Brynn has a flirtatious demeanor with everyone.

Ultimately after assessing the situation, fans aligned with Brynn due to Erin's overly dramatic response.

Erin made it clear unequivocally that she has every intention to "ruin" Brynn's Christmas wreath decorating celebration. The night concluded with her storming out, ranting at her castmates, "You guys all suck!"

What happened between 'RHONY' co-stars Erin Lichy and Ubah Hassan?

Erin pledged to retaliate against Ubah for shoving her into the water. She accomplished this with a careless and tone-deaf joke. Erin found it amusing to hide Ubah's phone during the cast's vacation to Anguilla. Even Erin's mean girl streak, Sai, thought it went too far.

Furthermore, Erin didn't think Ubah would be unhappy about losing her phone. Instead, the hot sauce businesswoman was concerned that her family would be unable to contact her.

Erin chose to reinforce her position instead of showing empathy and offering an apology.

At the very least, she has agreed not to trick Ubah again.

What happened between 'RHONY' co-stars Erin Lichy and Jenna Lyons?

According to Erin, Jenna had gone to Anguilla early because she didn't want to travel by coach. This caused everyone to turn on the 'RHONY' fan favorite, which was difficult to watch. Especially because Jenna was already feeling vulnerable due to her health problems.

Bravo airs 'The Real Housewives of New York City' on Sundays at 9 pm ET/PT.