Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Kim Zolciak call the cops on Kroy Biermann? 'RHOA' alums got into nasty disagreement leading to police intervention

2023-10-05 09:55
'RHOA' alum Kim Zolciak said that she was unable to enter her bedroom to get to her personal items and medicine
Why did Kim Zolciak call the cops on Kroy Biermann? 'RHOA' alums got into nasty disagreement leading to police intervention

GEORGIA: Kroy Biermann and Kim Zolciak reportedly had a little argument that resulted in police being summoned to their house to "mediate" the issue. According to recordings obtained by TMZ on October 4, the 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star phoned 911 in late August to claim that her estranged spouse had locked himself inside their master bedroom and would not allow her to recover her possessions.

"I don’t want anything to do with you. I want to get into my room, sir," Kim says to Kroy while on the phone with a dispatcher.

She then alleges that the former pro athlete "threatened" her and "had been physical before," which is why she wanted the authorities involved. Officers can be heard begging Kim on bodycam footage after arriving at their Georgia mansion to "not exacerbate the issue" if they are able to persuade Kroy to unlock the bedroom door.

"I just want to sleep in my bed," answers the 'Don't Be Tardy' star, who is make-up-free and dressed casually in black attire. One of the cops then encourages her to "come up with some type of compromise," as Kroy can be heard ranting incoherently from behind the closed door.

"Sir, if you continue down this road, it's not going to go well," an officer warns the former Atlanta Falcons player, later adding, "You are now making me feel very uncomfortable and unsafe." Kroy responds, "I didn't do anything to you," and argues that his "safety [is] in jeopardy," implying that he is concerned that Kim would become belligerent after they depart.

The former player has already accused the Bravolebrity of being abusive. The video showed officers removing Kim's belongings from Kroy, which included a blanket, phone charger, prescriptions, and neck cream.

'RHOA' alum Kim Zolciak sells Kroy Biermann's designer sneakers as house faces foreclosure

Kim is still purging her and her family's wardrobes in a desperate bid to get some more money amid their continuous financial difficulties. On October 3, the former 'RHOA' star gave her 3.4 million Instagram fans the option to purchase a pair of her and Kroy's designer sneakers.

On the one hand, Kim listed a pair of her ex-husband's Louis Vuitton shoes, as well as a pair of Dior trainers, on her Instagram Story for $600 apiece. Meanwhile, she was eager to sell her own black Balmain heels for $600 and a pair of Gucci boots for $1,250.

Despite the high prices, Kim asserted that all the "cute" shoes had either never been worn or had only been worn once.

Who was 'RHOA' alum Kim Zolciak's Big Poppa?

Big Poppa, real name Lee Najjar, is the successful real estate manager behind Kim's opulent pre-Kroy lifestyle. Throughout seasons 1 and 2, Lee allegedly paid for her Range Rover and condo, as well as a slew of other lavish presents.

Though the mother of six tried to keep her connection as private as possible, information about her old sugar daddy and past romance is now public.

How much are 'RHOA' alums Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann worth?

Kim and Kroy have a net worth of $300,000, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Kroy and Kim's Alpharetta estate was set to be auctioned off in February 2023 after falling into default.

Kroy and Kim owed $1.1 million in tax debt in May 2023, the same month she filed for divorce from him. They did not appear to have paid any taxes in 2013, 2017, or 2018.

Kroy filed a petition in a Georgia court in late August 2023, requesting a judge's permission to sell their Georgia house, which he says might bring up to $3 million. According to Kroy's complaint, Kim has left the pair in "significant debt" and "financial devastation."

Despite the difficulties, Kroy claims to have scraped together enough money for the mortgage each month until July, avoiding foreclosure at least once.

Tags news