Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amazon Music announces new Christmas music from Sam Ryder, Anne-Marie and Jorja Smith

2023-11-07 23:18
Amazon Music has announced new Christmas music from Sam Ryder, Anne-Marie and Jorja Smith to tie in with their new Amazon Prime Original movie 'Your Christmas or Mine 2', which is due out on 8 December.
Amazon Music announces new Christmas music from Sam Ryder, Anne-Marie and Jorja Smith

Amazon Music has announced new Christmas songs from Sam Ryder, Anne-Marie and Jorja Smith.

The ‘Space Man’ hitmaker and ‘Ciao Adios’ singer have teamed up with the streaming giant to each debut a new festive song.

Sam, 34, has recorded 'You're Christmas To Me', while 'Christmas Without You' has been delivered by Anne-Marie, 32.

Both tracks will feature in the Amazon Prime Original comedy film ‘You’re Christmas or Mine 2’, the sequel to the 2022 movie 'You're Christmas Or Mine?', starring Asa Butterfield, 26, Cora Kirk, 27, Daniel Mays, 45, and Angela Griffin, 47.

'Your Christmas Or Mine 2' will premiere on Prime Video worldwide on 8 December, 2023.

Sharing the inspiration for his Christmas song, Sam said: "Imagine blasting through the sky on a runaway sleigh with a skin full of mulled wine next to the big red guy... That’s my Christmas song.”

‘Be Honest’ songstress Jorja has recorded a cover version of East 17's 1994 Christmas number one ‘Stay Other Day’.

The new Amazon Music Original songs are the latest releases to join a growing list of holiday tunes released exclusively on Amazon Music including tracks from stars like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, John Legend, Camila Cabello, Carrie Underwood and H.E.R.

Many have become holiday favourites like Perry’s 'Cozy Little Christmas', which is certified platinum.

In addition to new holiday songs, Amazon Music listeners can explore hundreds of festive playlists and stations across artists and decades, including 'Christmas Present', 'Christmas Past', 'Christmas for Kids' and the all-encompassing 'Christmas Music' station.

'Fluent Holidays' is a new playlist, featuring Spanish and bilingual holiday tunes from artists including Reik, Sebastián Yatra, Camila Cabello, Katy Perry and Sech.