Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who was Deanna Esmaeel? 'The Sandlot' star Marty York's mom, 67, found dead at home, cops launch hunt for suspect

2023-10-14 09:16
'The Sandlot' star Marty York's mother Deanna Esmaeel was also a cinematographer
Who was Deanna Esmaeel? 'The Sandlot' star Marty York's mom, 67, found dead at home, cops launch hunt for suspect

CRESCENT CITY, CALIFORNIA: 'The Sandlot' star Marty York's mother Deanna Esmaeel was found dead on October 12 inside her home in Crescent City, California. Esmaeel was a deputy sheriff and took the oath of office and was sworn in by then-sheriff Erik Apperson on March 19, 2021.

Esmaeel went to Río Hondo College and worked as a Law enforcement personnel. Esmaeel was also a candidate of College of the Siskiyous Law Enforcement Academy.

She was also a Freelance cinematographer and her work got recognition at Monaco Film Festival. According to Esmaeel's LinkedIn page, she has worked as a cinematographer for Universal Pictures, the History Channel, and the US Coast Guard.

She had also shot commercials and industrials for Chevrolet, Toyota, Jaguar Motorcars, and a Royal Wedding (in Qatar) for the Sheikh of Qatar. She owned HMR Productions since 1999.

Esmaeel also had special expertise as a movie animal trainer and had previously owned and operated movie animal companies for 10 years. Esmaeel was reportedly murdered in her own home and the cops are on the hunt for the alleged killer.

Marty York mourns the death of his mother Deanna Esmaeel

Marty York recently penned a heartbreaking note after his mother Deanna Esmaeel's murder. He shared a sweet photo with her mother and wrote, "This is the hardest post I'll ever have to write but I found out from the sheriff department last night that my mother was murdered by a man she was seeing."

He added, "The emotions I have are horrible right now between rage, vengance, crying." Marty further noted, "There is a nationwide manhunt underway, please if you've seen this man contact the authorities immediately!"

Who is the suspect in Marty York's mother Deanna Esmaeel's murder?

Marty York's mother Deanna Esmaeel's boyfriend Daniel James Walter, who recently changed his name to Edward Patrick Davies, is the suspect in her murder.

The Del Norte County Sheriff's Office shared an alert to the public in hopes of tracking down Deanna's boyfriend, Edward. The investigators are yet to reveal what exactly went down.

According to the alert shared on Del Norte County Sheriff's Facebook, deputies were able to locate Walter's vehicle but he was nowhere to be found.

Sheriff Scott of the DNSO shared in a statement following Deputy Esmaeel's death, "We are all deeply heartbroken with the loss of Deputy Esmaeel. Our hearts and prayers go out to her family, friends, and co-workers."

Marty York recalls his mother Deanna Esmaeel's struggles

In 2020, Marty York shared a lengthy Instagram post for his mom as she became the oldest person to ever graduate from the Del Norte County District police academy. He also recalled all the struggles and failures of her mother.

He shared a series of photos of her mom Deanna's sheriff's outfit and wrote, "30 years ago my mom and I left the small town we were from not far from here in Northern California to pursue a dream in Los Angeles."

He went on to explain how he and his mom left the rest of their family behind to go to LA to further Marty's acting career. The post explained how the two had 'very little money' and 'rented rooms in people's homes' to get by.

He further revealed that the rest of his family eventually moved to LA, but 'the dynamic of the relationship changed because LA started changing us.' Marty then went on to explain how much his mom means to him.

He explained, "If there’s one thing I learned from my mom it’s PERSEVERANCE AND NEVER GIVE UP." He added, "At 64 she’s the oldest person to ever graduate this police academy."

Tags news