Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘I’m not the marrying type’: Al Pacino’s girlfriend Noor Alfallah clarifies she doesn’t want to marry him

2023-11-29 06:51
Al Pacino and Noor Alfallah reached a child support and custody agreement that requires Al to pay $30k per month for their child
‘I’m not the marrying type’: Al Pacino’s girlfriend Noor Alfallah clarifies she doesn’t want to marry him

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Noor Alfallah, the girlfriend of actor Al Pacino, has revealed that she is not interested in getting married to him despite having a baby boy together.

The 30-year-old told TMZ that she loves Al, but they are not planning get married.

Al Pacino and Noor Alfallah welcomed their son in June

The couple, who have a 54-year age gap, welcomed their son, Roman, in June this year.

Al and Noor reached a child support and custody agreement that requires Al to pay $30k per month for their child.

Roman is Al’s fourth child and Noor’s first. Al has never been married before, although he has had long-term relationships with actresses Diane Keaton and Beverly D’Angelo.

In addition to his newborn, the Oscar winner also shares 22-year-old twins Anton and Olivia with ex-partner Beverly D'Angelo, and daughter Julie Marie, 33, with his ex-girlfriend, acting coach Jan Tarrant.

'I'm not the marrying type,' says Noor Alfallah

Noor Alfallah told the pubication that she "just not big on the institution of marriage."

Despite her love for the star, they are not discussing marriage, as reported by the outlet. "I'm not the marrying type," she told the publication. The outlet noted that the discussion of marriage is "not a hot topic" for the couple.

Pacino and Alfallah have been linked since April 2022. The pair first sparked romance rumors when they were pictured grabbing dinner together. Sources told PageSix last year that the couple had actually been quietly dating since the pandemic.

Internet users react to Noor Alfallah’s statement

Noor’s statement that she is not the marrying type sparked mixed reactions from internet users.

Some commented that they thought the couple had true love while others said that Noor deserved better or that she was only after Al’s money. “I thought it was true love," wrote one while another commented, “And that’s her choice.”

Ome more wrote, “She deserves better” while another user wrote, “I would put all my life savings that she never wanted to be with him in the first place. But she secured the bag on her way out!”

One of the internet users wrote, "She got what she wanted," while another commented, "I’m still trying to understand how this happened."

Tags news