Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You just showed your true colors': Internet fumes over Dolores Catania's snarky comment against Melissa Gorga

2023-06-08 11:45
Dolores Catania made her support for Teresa Giudice clear after 'RHONJ' reunion fight
'You just showed your true colors': Internet fumes over Dolores Catania's snarky comment against Melissa Gorga

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' reunion intensifies with Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga's explosive feud. Dolores Catania, however, did not miss the opportunity to support her best friend Teresa. She even suggested that ending their toxic relationship might be the best thing for the siblings.

Giudice-Gorga's family feud flared up, prompting Dolores to warn Melissa. However, social media users didn't miss an opportunity to criticize Dolores for supporting Teresa and threatening Melissa. The reality star recently shared a video of her latest cover shoot on her social media, showing a behind-the-scenes look. But the comments section of Dolores' post was filled with anger.

Dolores Catania backs Teresa Giudice

During 'RHONJ' Season 13 reunion, Teresa and Melissa argued over the Gorgas' alleged role in her imprisonment. However, the drama heated up and Melissa read a text Jacqueline sent to Jackie Goldschneider last year. Melissa read the text which said, "I know I shouldn’t care, but her arrogance, her voice, and the fact that she gets way too much away with being a mean a*****e bothers me." The text continued, "She's a lousy trash can. She's stupid, but also very calculating. Despite her 2 facelifts, an eye lift, botox, fillers and new boobs she’s still so ugly and thinks she’s a goddess lol." However, the comments against Teresa drove Dolores to slam Melissa. Dolores said, "Sleep with one eye open. This is bad for you, Melissa." She further added, "You’re going down."

'Were you threatening Melissa?'

Dolores received backlash from 'RHONJ' viewers for supporting Teresa and calling Mellisa out. The social media users commented, "Do yourself a favor and stop defending Teresa, even against your own son!! They did him wrong and I have a feeling you're going to try to shut them down from speaking about it." Another follower said, "I have always been a fan of yours, but the way you road out for Teresa was disturbing!! You need to be a real friend to her and not tolerate her deplorable behavior! In the end Melissa would have never treated you like that!! You chose the wrong side girlfriend!" Another user added, "I’ve lost all respect for you after watching you this season and especially at the reunion. You have many faces now all of which are on the ugly side now. You’ve stooped to Teresa and Jen’s level. Such a shame." Another person questioned, "Wow! Were you threatening Melissa??? You really just showed your true colors. Shame on you!! You just lost a lot of fans." Another critic added, "I think you’ve always carried yourself with class however that statement to Melissa was gross and so is your loyalty to Teresa. I don’t understand it. It’s sad to watch." Another Instagram user wrote, "What happened Dolores !!???! What was that stufff about Melissa going down!!! The text was from Jacqueline Laurita not Melissa !!! So why did you say Melissa is going down ???? I love you but tonight I was very disappointed in you for that threat to Melissa."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.